What's new

Top 8 for Kombat Cup Week # 2 is set - Will SonicFox take it again?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Quick update regarding the distribution of Kombat Cup coverage:

The Stream.Me blog remains the priority for any and all such articles concerning the Cup, but their staff is not against the idea of editors from other websites writing about said articles. So while I continue posting to their blog as necessary, TYM's editors will be allowed to write about each of my posts as they come up, and then they will link you guys directly to the source so that nobody misses anything! :)

I'd say this nicely solves this little dilemma. Thanks to @STORMS for making this post and to @SneakyTortoise for volunteering his services as well.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Quick update regarding the distribution of Kombat Cup coverage:

The Stream.Me blog remains the priority for any and all such articles concerning the Cup, but their staff is not against the idea of editors from other websites writing about said articles. So while I continue posting to their blog as necessary, TYM's editors will be allowed to write about each of my posts as they come up, and then they will link you guys directly to the source so that nobody misses anything! :)

I'd say this nicely solves this little dilemma. Thanks to @STORMS for making this post and to @SneakyTortoise for volunteering his services as well.
Blake, I really don't think that was the issue at all. We just didn't update TYM. We just need to do better going forward.