What's new

Question Top 5 relentless (scrub) killers variations

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
U can't just random yada on these characters, they kill ranged strings, random jumps, mashed pokes, over commitment, yolo random decisions, risky wakeups just because etc etc, everything that represents the wrong of etiquete in fighting games, this character can dominate in this areas without too much problem, place your picks.

Mine are:
1. Liu Kang (Flame Fist)
2. Scorpion (Ninjutsu)
3. Tanya (Dragon Naginata)
4. Sub-Zero (Grand Master)
5. Goro (Kuatan Warrior)

who u got?

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
1. Full Auto Jackie
2. Dragon Nagi Tanya
3. Scorpion all 3
4. GM Subby
5. Kung Lao all 3

Wigy

There it is...
Takeda. Too much range for you to disrespect him.

Kitana has to be up there. Dont play her but you cannot jump at all

In all seriousness, run cancel characters, especially Liu Kang because of his zoning (and d2) destroy disrespecting players. Same can be said for stagger characters; Ferra/Torr's B121 pressure DESTROYS bad players.

TamedLizard

Buff George
Absolutely fucking not.

Have you tried playing footsies with a spammer mileena or kano.

Online d3 might as well be a block infinite.
Well now the question becomes whether or not they're actually a scrub if they know to pick Mileena and continually low profile Bo.
:DOGE

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Grandmaster. By far. One of the reasons I love him. I feel like with most others you can get away with some stuff. But GM is the ultimate scrub killer of this game. Unless you know the matchup down to the tiny things, an experienced GM will have a field day with you.
ppl falling into clones and stuff

we had an unexperienced player here who would literally shield himself with the ice clone and fire ice balls all day and was actually winning against players far more advanced than him, that used to be golden, lol.

Tanya Dragon Naginata is definitely up there, first off, she doesn't likes D1, d1 mashers are the first ones to die against DN, because she can pogo punish d1s on any frame trap, so it eliminates them out of the equation and they start to NJP more trying to guess when she is going to pogo jump, which opens for some pretty damaging combos on every panic commitment trying to anticipate her.

Scorpion there isn't much to talk about him, his neutral is so strong that, you won't be having ppl doing randomness on you, he also punishes anything so easy without having to worry with input storage, NJPs, d1, commitment, you name it, he can even TP cancel someone trying to approach with strings and then kill them from behind, i still think his TP cancel is the best backdash in the game, it switches sides at cost of 2 bars of stamina.

Liu B1 kills mashers, fireballs and a great uppercut, anything good to fight at distance, and whiff punish random strings who can't keep up with his walkspeed to get in reach, and when he lands B12~ex flame on, the game its on lol, just forget to block low for a bit and you will be in tears.

I used to destroy ppl with goro back then, punchwalk was so dumb lol, but not only that, his chest lung is one of my favorite moves, since it helps to switch sides specially when goro is cornered, and that is where the real fun starts.

Wigy

There it is...
Well now the question becomes whether or not they're actually a scrub if they know to pick Mileena and continually low profile Bo.
:DOGE
Takedas d1 gets low profiled by mileena, hes my safety character usually. So thats good fun lol

Have to switch to cage for her, which is also a struggle.

TLDR i hate mileena

I like goro for scrubs but he gets zoned out by some characters quite badly.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
Scorpion ninjutsu his neutral is so strong it's not even funny. TP whiff destroys idiots who overcommit
GM Sub ice klone is enough to sum it up
FA Jacqui walkspeed and mixups along with solid zoning
Smoke whiff punishes with phase and crazy neutral
FF Liu Kang b1 and pressure and armor breaking