What's new

Top 5 Most Legendary Moments In MKX!

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
I vote for DJT getting robbed as well. When the shatter whiffed I'm pretty sure I, and all the spectators were pissed for him. Such a memorable moment. A fucked up one. But definitely memorable. If I were Fox I wouldn't have taken that win

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
The 13-0 was on a huge stage at a major in the meat of the games life. Add that to yipes commentary and that's the moment for me. It's amazing that even after that ass beating Carl wasn't humble and continued to make excuses. King vs wound 2nd.
To each his own. I think 13-0 will forever be more remembered for the trolling PL suffered after while King vs Wound was the best display of high level offline ft10. I can not justify myself putting a set that wasn't close that was 90% shit talk by the loser and 10% people trolling PL after over a ft10 that went down to the very last game, which rarely happens.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Man, EVO 2015 and Combo Breaker 2015 had some pretty memorable moments too, though.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Anyone that mentions 13-0 as being hype needs to undergo a colonoscopy. That set was so laughably bad.

Scar's Alt picks are always hype,

That random time he used sektor

FUCKING SPECIAL FORCES

and the time he was mopping with hat trick

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Wound vs King match at Yomi was BY FAR the best thing that happened in the MKx community.

Wound vs King should be #1

#5 should be 13 and 0.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Slayer beating fox kitana with that sick ass D3 anti air convert. Sheesh.... Shit was hype as fuck and as a member of the Shaolin God fist I was very happy.

YUZU_RZA

Aftershock | Crystalline | Metallic
- Foxy Coming at SCR bodying everybody free(3-0) except Michaelangelo ( 3-1)
- DJT getting robbed due to DB1 whiff
- Madzin taking VSF 2015 6-0 over foxy
- DJT mopping fox with Fisticuff ( first win )
- 13-0