What's new

TOP 5 GUILD looking for new members

This game has lost alot of steam but, We are a top 5 guild and looking for dedicated players to Help us get the top spot.After the latest patch it has been a true GRIND for all guilds and it has affected many of them. We are looking for players who still have the passion to play injustice 2. So if you part of a guild that doesnt put the effort in and you do we would love to have you. we take our guild serious so the 500 gp a day, do guild towers and help with guild bosses is mandatory!

Our guild id is

GSSPV

This game has lost alot of steam but, We are a top 5 guild and looking for dedicated players to Help us get the top spot.After the latest patch it has been a true GRIND for all guilds and it has affected many of them. We are looking for players who still have the passion to play injustice 2. So if you part of a guild that doesnt put the effort in and you do we would love to have you. we take our guild serious so the 500 gp a day, do guild towers and help with guild bosses is mandatory!

Our guild id is

GSSPV
Psn or Xbl?

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Hey guys, I'm looking to join an active and coordinated guild on PSN.

I recently left a guild that was number 1 on PSN, but I actually really enjoy grinding towers and boss battles with other people.

Looking for a serious guild to contribute to.

Also looking to meet new players for competitive mode sets.

If you run a PSN guild or are in one that is really active and regularly completes all the GMV events, please reach out to me if you need a new member.

Thanks and sorry, I know TYM had no love for multiverse events and the like just taking a chance that someone out there could use me.

Stanlos

Noob
Lost so much steam it’s on tbs tomorrow night lol
LOL LOL LOL LOL

I was wondering if I was just being anal. Everyone was knocking it out of the park each week and we even reached top 8. Then suddenly ..... ZILCH

I was trying to figure out if it was general reduction in Injustice activity all around or if it was lack of incentive. After all, before the dramatic reduction in Legendary requirements pursuit of Guild Multiverse provided a great benefit to Legendary seekers. I would have had WWs original requirements met two days after the reduction thanks to Guild work.