What's new

Top 5 Fatal Blows in the Game.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Just wanted to see what everyone’s opinion on who they think have the best FBs.

NPO:
Erron Black: duh
Jax: duh
Kabal: duh
Geras: i don’t think this one needs an explanation either but he’s been off the radar lately. Insane range, fast, mid and good damage
Skarlet: her gaps become extremely dangerous to attempt a punish, does insane damage and barely scales, knocks back and resets the neutral to set up her zoning, really quick and it’s a mid

Discuss.

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
When you put it this way there isn't really much to discuss. Erron Black is stupid
Jax is stupid
Kuhbawl teleports behind you nothing personal kid LMAO!!
geras lol
Skarlet: welp, what she lacks in range compensates with speed and damage, all other FB are stupid but this one might as well just take the cake, skarlet with Rage and trying to pressure her its like playing with gasoline near fire.

GothamInGray

Hanzo Main
Erron Black's FB can eat my ass. It should do half damage for how fast it is.

I think Scorpion's is pretty good just because it's the "don't jump at me" button once you have it. Sonya's is also stupid fast.

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
I don't have any hard data as I haven't tested this in the lab but it seems like the armor for Kitanas FB kicks in pretty much on activation.

At the very least the armor seems to start up faster than any other character. I wonder if there are variable armor activation frames throughout the cast.

This is all anecdotal though, so don't take my word for it. Test it out for yourself in training mode to find the truth, I'm too lazy to do it myself lol.
If what I said is true, then wakeup fatal blow will be one hell of an option lol

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Erron
Jax
Kabal
Frost
Geras

No question.

What about the worst? My picks:

Kotal (ATROCIOUS)
Lao
Shang
Maybe Cassie

Noob? His is trash lol. Just jump. Literally
On read that's going to be quick. And getting you in the air is very good for Noob as he can teleport you and catch you at any point in the jump. I think anything that hits the opponent anywhere on the screen deserves a little consideration, below the unquestioned God tier.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
I think I have a 90% hit rate with Jax's FB if I'm paying attention.

What about the worst? My picks:

Kotal (ATROCIOUS)
Lao
Shang
Maybe Cassie
I don't think Lao's is that bad, its slow but covers pretty good distance.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
On read that's going to be quick. And getting you in the air is very good for Noob as he can teleport you and catch you at any point in the jump. I think anything that hits the opponent anywhere on the screen deserves a little consideration, below the unquestioned God tier.
I’m saying you can react to the start up of it, jump and punish. It’s mad slow.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
In order-

1)Erron

2-4) Jax, Kabal, Geras

5) Cetrion

1-4 is unanimous. Cetrion's is 5th imo, in some MUs it's probably top 3. In some MUs that her zoning is strongest, you literally lost the round if it's active and you're at range. You can't move, and are forced to hold the zoning. If you do something reckless? FB drops on you and after it's over you're still full screen. Oh you know it might come? Play overly cautious and get that MK9 Freddy zoning. It's just ridiculous to have out in some MUs.

Wigy

There it is...
In order-

1)Erron

2-4) Jax, Kabal, Geras

5) Cetrion

1-4 is unanimous. Cetrion's is 5th imo, in some MUs it's probably top 3. In some MUs that her zoning is strongest, you literally lost the round if it's active and you're at range. You can't move, and are forced to hold the zoning. If you do something reckless? FB drops on you and after it's over you're still full screen. Oh you know it might come? Play overly cautious and get that MK9 Freddy zoning. It's just ridiculous to have out in some MUs.
That thing has pretty trash tracking.

That seems more of a whole character thing than her ult.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Just wanted to see what everyone’s opinion on who they think have the best FBs.

NPO:
Erron Black: duh
Jax: duh
Kabal: duh
Geras: i don’t think this one needs an explanation either but he’s been off the radar lately. Insane range, fast, mid and good damage
Skarlet: her gaps become extremely dangerous to attempt a punish, does insane damage and barely scales, knocks back and resets the neutral to set up her zoning, really quick and it’s a mid

Discuss.
Geras actually has weird properties to his FB. Like it has more range if they are airborne. So if you jump towards Geras when he has FB and you are almost anywhere but full screen, the FB will connect. Key words being almost anywhere.