TOP 5 (after patch)

myri

Time Warrior
Supergirl
Catwoman
Black Adam
Fate
Robin

This Sub-Zero talk is interesting though, giving me stuff to think about.

Pygmy_Potato

BF4+FF+BLK
Is Scarecrow not on the top 5 radar? Seems like a lot of his bad MUs took a hit and his improved teleport should help mitigate what was considered his main weakness (strong zoners) pre-patch.

S Tier Crew:
Catwoman
Firestorm
Supergirl
Black Adam
Scarecrow

But I feel like there's a ton of strong characters just outside top 5 like Red Hood, Green Arrow, Fate, Darkseid, Brainiac, etc that I would struggle to place in order.

Tweedy

Noob
Na
Nah man, Trait blows through clone lol Kappa
Like I said you can't react to clone on this game. That's super theory fighting. Sub can get in easily and she can't anti air him on reaction, struggles to out footsie him. It's 4-6 imo and even the Sub downplayers say that it's just 5-5.

I know you said kappa but some of these people probably legit think you can just react to clone with trait.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Like I said you can't react to clone on this game. That's super theory fighting. Sub can get in easily and she can't anti air him on reaction, struggles to out footsie him. It's 4-6 imo and even the Sub downplayers say that it's just 5-5.

I know you said kappa but some of these people probably legit think you can just react to clone with trait.
Lmao yea I know. The clarification is sadly needed xD

Tweedy

Noob
Lmao yea I know. The clarification is sadly needed xD
On mkx burst was like some straight cheeks right. Regular was punishable until the very last patch, and it wasn't even good to just throw out on block on that version either.

Here, the worst thing that can happen, is like, you don't spend meter and they mb b3. If you have meter tho, what can happen? Since it's so safe and plus vs a good amount of characters(some have too much pushback to take advantage of it), you can condition people to the point that taking advantage of an 8 frame clone cancel, is the most ridiculous proposition since me saying i'm going to mop Sonic's shit.

Remember on mkx it didn't hit twice if you meterburned. Burst got SUPER BUFFED on this game, and people aren't recognizing that.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
On mkx burst was like some straight cheeks right. Regular was punishable until the very last patch, and it wasn't even good to just throw out on block on that version either.

Here, the worst thing that can happen, is like, you don't spend meter and they mb b3. If you have meter tho, what can happen? Since it's so safe and plus vs a good amount of characters(some have too much pushback to take advantage of it), you can condition people to the point that taking advantage of an 8 frame clone cancel, is the most ridiculous proposition since me saying i'm going to mop Sonic's shit.

Remember on mkx it didn't hit twice if you meterburned. Burst got SUPER BUFFED on this game, and people aren't recognizing that.
EX Burst turned into MB Cold Shoulder real quick and it's doing work. 8 frame ONE BUTTON clone mind you. There's no such thing as an input error. It has its own fucking button lmao.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This game, its matchups and charts as far as tournament capability and placing potential, are ill-served being ranked like this at all. If anything, the only suitable skill (or lack thereof) that should matter is if whether or not they could place in a major/are decisively weak or undermatched enough that it could not possibly be countermeasured to keep them from ever winning a tournament. If no one is that shit, your game is balanced and you should let whatever crazy shit you have in motion rock. People put up with it with Batgirl because Sonic was the only one who made noise with her (for almost a year and a half straight in succession) until the end of days, you shouldn't break precedent.

This game has become so UN-full of bullshit that it's become staler than french bread in dry heat.

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
Putting hellboy in top 5 is still a little soon I think. He definitely seems like a really good character though and I could see him being one of the best. I still don't understand why Nrs thought it would be a good idea to give a character with that much closeup potential such a quick zoning tool. It is kinda baffling to me...

AkioOf100

I play Raph
Putting hellboy in top 5 is still a little soon I think. He definitely seems like a really good character though and I could see him being one of the best. I still don't understand why Nrs thought it would be a good idea to give a character with that much closeup potential such a quick zoning tool. It is kinda baffling to me...
The hellboy top 5 comment was a joke im pre sure LOL.
but yeah he IS really good. probably top 15 when everything gets figured out about him.

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
@AkioOf100 You play beetle right? Where do you see him now after the patch? I thought of picking him up and seeing what's what for quite some time now and since his buffs came out maybe now is the perfect time (go on, call me a bandwaggoner lol) .

Also: Is his execution really that high? I mostly want to pick him up because his float shenanigans seem really fun to play around with :)

AkioOf100

I play Raph
@AkioOf100 You play beetle right? Where do you see him now after the patch? I thought of picking him up and seeing what's what for quite some time now and since his buffs came out maybe now is the perfect time (go on, call me a bandwaggoner lol) .

Also: Is his execution really that high? I mostly want to pick him up because his float shenanigans seem really fun to play around with :)
Beetles like top 13-12 imo, but I could be wrong. He has always been really good and the patch didn’t really make him shift too hard aside from the knock to deadshot and batman. He’s my favorite teen Titan so I had to main him.

His execution is pretty high, but once you gain the hang of it, it’s all worth it. The only downside I see is that if you drop a combo with beetle, you’re missing out on much more than what you’d be missing out on other characters.

I have a guide on my YouTube channel! AkioOf100

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
The only downside I see is that if you drop a combo with beetle, you’re missing out on much more than what you’d be missing out on other characters.
I play cheetah too, so I know the struggle of messing up combos and losing out on setups ;_; I hate when I have something cheeky planned and screw up lol

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
Cheetah broke stick w/ her if u like her honestly
Not sure if I would agree on the broke thing, she can be very good in the right hands though. But anyways, no worries I did not plan to drop her at all. I kinda strayed from her for a while but she is definitely my main squeeze in this game, especially now.