What's new

Top 3 Most/Least Hated Characters

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
A lot of salt going around lately about different characters, so I thought it would be fun to create a thread about it. Should be interesting seeing the different choices, on top of the obvious ones.

I’ll start. Most Hated:
Cassie
Sub
Scorp

Honorable mention to Jax

Least Hated:
Shang
Shao
Kabal

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Sub, scorpion and noob give me the most trouble.That’s mostly all I play against so I couldn’t really say.

I enjoy the fights against kung Lao though. I win some and I lose some but they are always fun.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I just wanna say you are a brilliant genius recognizing where Shang belongs. For real Shang is pretty honest and if anyone has problems with his Ground Skulls, Low to Overhead or his other tools I'll personally teach you how to punish/fuzzy them. I'd like to keep my boi least hated.

Most hated nominations:
  1. Geras (Sand & Crushing blows + looping pressure)
  2. Sonya corner mix and excellent zoning
  3. Sub Zero (online has DAT mix)
  4. Scorpion (controls neutral and forces you to play his game vs decent scorps)
  5. Jaxs Fatal Blow
  6. Jacquis endless pressure up close.
Least hated nominations:

1. Shang (he is my main after all) honestly honest.
  2. Kotal Kompost
  3. Kollector
  4. Shao (I feel sorry for them)

As a Scorpion player:

Hated

1. Geras
  2. Baraka
  3. Jax
Loved

Cassie (not the best matchup but I like playing it)
Liu Kang (same as above)
Scorpion

Basically I like matchups where I get big punishes on good reads.
Don't really hate any character in this game but I have to take stupid risks on the those listed in order to get any damage in and those risks are hella punishable.

I use Noob. I'm not even gonna list Scorpion cause I feel like we are all in agreement when it comes to him.

Most hated:
  1. Sonya (why can she zone and have 50/50's?)
  2. Erron Black (fuck scud shot)
  3. Liu Kang (F4. 'Nuff said)
Honorable mention: Geras

Least hated:
  1. Kitana
  2. D'vorah
  3. Skarlet (flawless block practice lol)

XxTheGoblinX

Le_Supreme_
A lot of salt going around lately about different characters, so I thought it would be fun to create a thread about it. Should be interesting seeing the different choices, on top of the obvious ones.

I’ll start. Most Hated:
Cassie
Sub
Scorp

Honorable mention to Jax

Least Hated:
Shang
Shao
Kabal
The first month of Mk11 Kabal was a pain in the ass lol and cassie is fair i dont see why everyone hates her.

Most Hated
Sonya
Scorpion (Reborn)
Baraka

Honorable Mention Erron Black/Kano

Least Hated
Johnny Cage
Kotal
Raiden

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Most hated
Scorpion
Erron
Sub Zero

Least Hated
Jade
Kabal
Jacqui

(At the moment I basically just play Frost online, and I have a Cassie for fun)

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
My least hated would be the least played because I don't have particularly bad feelings with them.
  1. Kano
  2. Kotal
  3. Frost

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
basically can't stand most of the top tier. scorp, geras, erron more directly tho. all carry hard, don't really take much thought to use and win with.

it's really hard to say which characters i hate fighting the least cuz 95% of ppl i fight pick scrubby top tier. but i guess i'll go with kitana, baraka, lao.