What's new

Top 3 Corner Characters

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Joker can bounce cancel f3 and beat ur pushblock game so its not a get out of jail free card all the time. BANE LEX Zatanna has a really nasty corner game as well
That's on a read with the bounce cancel. All on reads. His corner is overhyped. If you don't know the matchup it seems godlike, once you do its not too bad.

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
I'm surprised lots of people are saying joker but he's really just somewhat difficult to block imo, he doesn't keep people guessing in the corner as much as MMH bane superman and batgirl do

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I actually agree with you wholeheartedly, except that you forgot to add Grundy to the 2) section. Awesome how all the big hitbox characters don't let you up.
im sad grundy isnt gettin more mentions , im obviously not goin deep enough :(

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
I think you have a huge love for her!
I'm just pointing out that it's a statement incorrectly generalized to every character in the game and there's other people that do it as well. Just because both characters can throw an intractable doesn't mean it equally benefits both of them

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I agree that Martians is overrated, a lot of people have options against it that aren't utilized enough because it's not really a constant thing. It's only really broken in terms of corner interactables when he gets a hit

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i won't play jokers anymore :D, won't hafta deal with that broke corner nonsense :coffee: