Buff:
-Skarlet
-D'Vorah
-Shao Kahn

Nerf:
-Cetrion
-Geras
-Johhny/Cassie

Patch released few days ago was a mess! Especially consodering that we didn't get a balance patch for months.

Skarlet nerfed for no reason instead of being buffed. She stays bottom 5 just worse. D'Vorah and Shao not touched.

Cetrion stays S tier. Geras changes are not enough. Johhny... almost nothing. Cassie not touched.

Sparta

Noob
BUFFS:
  • Skarlet
  • Shao Kahn
  • Raiden
NERFS:

Nobody.

Let's stop with these random nerfs.
The game is well balanced, you just need to devote yourself to learning the mechanics and investing time on your character.
Rather, NRS must dedicate itself to improving the quality of the online game, I mean the net code, or kombat league concept.

Zviko

Noob
The patch just came out. Let the meta settle. How was Geras' nerfs not enough? He has a gap in his main string and some characters can even low profile it
This. There's no way to tell how it is now after only 1 day. Not many characters got direct changes but the general gameplay adjustments are pretty huge. Geras especially. Everyone is talking about his string having a gap now, what about not being able to tick throw from jump ins anymore? That's huge for mid command grab characters.

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
I came to the conclusion that people dont want geras nerfed, they want him to be bottom 1 next to a trash can. If you nerf him anymore than that then might as well remove him from the game

Buff: Skarlet, Shao, Lao(very slightly), Shang
Nerf: Kollector, Lui Kang, Jacqui, and INJUSTRION

For the love of god this character is in a good place don't change them: Kotal, Dvorah, Cassie, & Jade. & Frost

Benlo

PrayforSareena
Universal change :

Delete that stupid dial-in combo for some characters. Totally unfair and unbalanced, when characters like Kitana (B231/ F234) or Jade (B343) mostly rely on them.

Buff
- Skarlet. Her far tp now costs 2 bars. Make it faster, in return, for example. Any other buff welcomed.

- Jade. Make an amplify version fo her butterfly/BF2, so it becomes a decent launcher. 124 KB launcher and F21 are too weaks, and predictable. Improve her 322 in Untamable variation, and 43-BF1 combo.

- Kitana. Buff her parry in Fan-fare. It's useless the way it is now.

Nerf :

• Johnny
  • Cassie
  • Liu Kang

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Buff: Skarlet, Shao, Lao(very slightly), Shang
Nerf: Kollector, Lui Kang, Jacqui, and INJUSTRION

For the love of god this character is in a good place don't change them: Kotal, Dvorah, Cassie, & Jade. & Frost
Interesting, you don't think D'vorah needs a buff?

I mean I see how her character archetype kinda makes sense, she overwhelms you with bugs and chip away at your health but I feel like a few frame data changes could help a bit.

Interesting, you don't think D'vorah needs a buff?

I mean I see how her character archetype kinda makes sense, she overwhelms you with bugs and chip away at your health but I feel like a few frame data changes could help a bit.
Truly ive been feeling like Dvorah is very powerful. I can see why people dont think shes the best but idk Buzzed is a very powerful variation with its only two weaknesses being low damage & zoners (you could argue meter managment). But she has abusable staggers, plus frames, traps, ex pooping bug covers you all the time, super solid cruishing blows, low poke safe mind games. Solid character