What's new

TONY-T Presents: (2013) Devastating Cyrax Combos featuring 1 bar 103%

TONY-T

Mad scientist
He's the Cyrax player that has gained a purely devastating reputation simply from his crazy execution, timing and sucking every bit of damage out of a single combo. TONY-T has returned with what he is calling his "2013" Cyrax combos. Featuring a single combo that with only one bar of meter, he's been able to extract over 100% of your life. Yeah, you've been warned. ~ STORMS

+ a few various combos.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
The only thing I miss about mk9 is that uppercut corner combo with smoke ;_;

How is that first part before the smoke reset 64% though? What sorcery is this, that should do ~52% :confused:
Its a glitch. I'm doing an uppercut through the armor of Sheevas wakeup attack. It then counts to the rest of the combo unscaled. uppercut is 12%. 12% + 52% = 64% :)

E

Eldriken

Its a glitch. I'm doing an uppercut through the armor of Sheevas wakeup attack. It then counts to the rest of the combo unscaled. uppercut is 12%. 12% + 52% = 64% :)
How the hell do you find this stuff out? lol

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
The only thing I miss about mk9 is that uppercut corner combo with smoke ;_;

How is that first part before the smoke reset 64% though? What sorcery is this, that should do ~52% :confused:
just curious what the uppercut combo with smoke was o.o

Axel_Redd

also...i don't understand what was the point of sweep and then uppercut...? o.0

Axel_Redd

weird. lol, but that wouldn't combo against a human player, they could still block couldn't they?