What's new

TONY-T & N-Megabytes say thank you!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Well after another 20 hour flight, i am back in sydney. But what can i say man, New York and NEC was so much fun, i honestly dont know where to begin.

Im going to try and remember as many people as i can, but please forgive me if ive left anyone out. You guys only have to remember me, where as i have to try and remember all of you lol. Anyway, here goes!

jamessmk J360
Thank you so much guys for showing us around New York, if it werent for you 2 i dont think our trip would have been as good as it was. Both of you are really cool stand up guys and it was a pleasure meeting you both. Thanks for all your help!

Check
Finally got to meet the combo legend himself and you didnt dissapoint! It was an honour Jase! I really enjoyed our time together, i hope you can post up those new combos soon brother. Take care man

KT Smith
Thanks for all your help getting us to NEC and organising the hotel, was awesome meeting you and hanging out. Also want to thank your mate Dave, he is a really nice guy. Thanks for all your help bro!

Next up, the Cyrax army!
Krayzie
GGA HAN
w1nter warz
Maxter
J360
Noobe
TONY-T

Man we really should have gotten a photo together, shame that we missed out. Was awesome meeting all of you, much love to my fellow cyrax players. Sorry that i didnt get to do some sets with some of you but my time at NEC was limited due to my fellow Friends needing to get home. If it was up to me i would have stayed till the end. In any case it was a pleasure meeting you all and watching you play! Keep reppin the yellow devil :)

zaf Jer Insuperable
Zaf and Jer, i really enjoyed our sets together, it was a pleasure meeting you both, also major props for traveling all that way from Canada! Also thanks for helping us get to NEC and driving us around while we were there. Insuperable, that quan Chi of yours is something to behold! i wish we could have gotten a few sets in, but i loved watching you play man :)

TONY-T

Mad scientist
REYTHEGREAT

DarKNaTaS

Blackula

@Tre

Big D

Mikemetroid

Hitoshura

rev0lver

CURBOLICOUS

GGA soonk

AREZ God of War

SwiftTomHanks

KH StarCharger

Toxic

@Tyrant

GGA 16 Bit

Wafflez

Showtime

Was a pleasure meeting you all! I know i got to have a few sets with some of you and the ones i didnt, i just want to say thank you for being friendly and welcoming. I had an amazing time at NEC and you guys contributed to that. So big props to all you! thanks again!

STORMS k-frog

Finally we got to meet! Storms , just want to say thanks for all your support over the last year and a half, i wouldnt be where i am today if it wasnt for you and the rest of the TYM staff. It was an honour and pleasure meeting you good sir and i really enjoyed our interview together. Ill be intouch soon regarding these new videos :)

K-frog it was a pleasure my man, thanks for all your support on MKU and i look foward to your interview video release. Thanks again man!

Tom Brady

The man himself! Your a cool guy and i really enjoyed our matches during the tournament. Was awesome to finally meet and play you. I hope one day we can do a rematch ;)

TONY-T

Mad scientist
SonicFox5000

You were by far one of my favourite players to watch during the tournament. Your style and gameplay is something else! I see big things for you in the future man, keep doing what you do!

Maxter CD jr

Thanks for coming over and having some sets with N-megabytes and myself, that was really awesome of you. Maxter you are my Cyrax brother man, was awesome finally meeting you and hanging out with you at NEC as well as new york. After playing you its easy to see why you are one of the top players in this game! Ill do my best to find some more cyblax unbreakables for you in the near future! Thanks again brother!

jr your intense gameplay is godlike! I really enjoyed our sets, especially the shao kahn challenge. i think thats about as close as anyone will ever get to beating you multiple times lol . but in regular gameplay not many people stand a chance if any. You know this game inside and out and it shows!

Was awesome to meet you and hang out. thanks for coming over man :)

Last but not least

REO

Im starting to think you are not from this planet. You are actually an extraterrestrial sent by the elder gods to destroy all of mankinds MK players. You are seriously on another level man! Your accuracy and execution is godlike and you have proven once again why you are the best! Your also a very nice guy. Also props for coming down to see us at our hotel. N-megabytes is a big fan of yours and after meeting you, i can say that i am now too :) Thanks again bro!

Also just want to give a shout out to 9.95 and his crew for putting on an awesome tournament! was a pleasure meeting you Phil and watching you work. It it wasnt for you guys and all your hard work, none of this would have been possible. Thanks again!

Thank you America for being an awesome place to visit and for helping me get laid (accents work wonders) :p

To all those people i may have forgotten, i would like to say thanks for all your support, it was much appreciated. Thanks for making my holiday one of the best ive ever had! thanks alot guys :)

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
It was awesome meeting the both of you as well! :D You guys need to come back to NY so we can all run casuals together hahaha :p Your combo execution was ridiculous whenever I watched you play. You probably landed every single combo with ease, even though I didn't know most of them were even possible :O! Also, you're the reason Maxter and REO won the tag team tournament :p Dem tag team technologies dominating the competition hahaha. I also need to run the Shao Kahn/boss gauntlet! We'll find a way to make Kahn vs Kabal 6-4 Kahn hahaha.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
It was awesome meeting the both of you as well! :D You guys need to come back to NY so we can all run casuals together hahaha :p Your combo execution was ridiculous whenever I watched you play. You probably landed every single combo with ease, even though I didn't know most of them were even possible :O! Also, you're the reason Maxter and REO won the tag team tournament :p Dem tag team technologies dominating the competition hahaha. I also need to run the Shao Kahn/boss gauntlet! We'll find a way to make Kahn vs Kabal 6-4 Kahn hahaha.
Im always up for kahn man! I consider myself a kahn player, one of the best lol ;)

gross

Noob
REYTHEGREAT

DarKNaTaS

Blackula

@Tre

Big D

Mikemetroid

Hitoshura

rev0lver

CURBOLICOUS

GGA soonk

AREZ God of War

SwiftTomHanks

KH StarCharger

Toxic

@Tyrant

GGA 16 Bit

Wafflez

Showtime

Was a pleasure meeting you all! I know i got to have a few sets with some of you and the ones i didnt, i just want to say thank you for being friendly and welcoming. I had an amazing time at NEC and you guys contributed to that. So big props to all you! thanks again!

STORMS k-frog

Finally we got to meet! Storms , just want to say thanks for all your support over the last year and a half, i wouldnt be where i am today if it wasnt for you and the rest of the TYM staff. It was an honour and pleasure meeting you good sir and i really enjoyed our interview together. Ill be intouch soon regarding these new videos :)

K-frog it was a pleasure my man, thanks for all your support on MKU and i look foward to your interview video release. Thanks again man!

Tom Brady

The man himself! Your a cool guy and i really enjoyed our matches during the tournament. Was awesome to finally meet and play you. I hope one day we can do a rematch ;)

When you create sektor combos

No problem, man! I really enjoyed the night when it was just me and you. It was definitely the best night to come, just as you suggested to me. Of course, nothing against Nader. I had a lot of fun hanging out with him too, especially the first night as well.

I had so much fun that i tracked back to Queens. I just wanted to be there. I had some family problems since i took off from school, so i apologize for being a little moody the last day. Nevertheless, i would have done it any day for you. I caught up all this week and am back to shape. I'll show you the Smoke 300% Toasty Combo when you get a chance. Tons of fun, man. Will never forget it!

Cheers.

I couldn't have written it better TONY-T! Thank you all!

J360
I can't thank you enough man for all the effort you put in to make our New York trip as entertaining as it was and all the help and advice you gave us! I had to keep my thank you simple because if I were to write all the stuff that you did for us then this post would turn into a VERY long article!

jamessmk
you are definitely an asset to this community. Thank you for taking us around and constantly checking up on us and making sure that we were fine. Was definitely very entertaining hanging out with you man!

REO
Definitely among the nicest guys I met in New York. Thanks for spending time with us at NEC and for coming down to the hotel to see us. I have taken note of all the kabal advice that you gave me and I have tried it in my free time and it has paid off big time!

I still laugh about your mini argument with Winter Warz about wanting to vs me more lol! I definitely agree with Tony about you not being human. Humans can't do what you do with kabal! Whether it's the perfect execution, spot on timing with dash cancels or even the reads that you make against your opponents! There is no question about who has the best kabal and who the best mortal kombat player in the world is!

KT Smith
Definitely had some great times with you! Thanks for having us at your house and for driving us to NEC! Really enjoyed having you around. Less street fighter more mk though in the near future please :p

zaf Jer
Was amazing meeting you guys... Thank you guys for driving us around as well! I still am a bit disappointed that I didn't get to vs zaf's ermac but I guess the time shall come in the near future for that to happen. Jer that mileena is amazing man! Love all the setups and gimmicks you have with her!

Insuperable and Winter warz
Really enjoyed hanging out with you guys at NEC and laughed the most when winter was around vsing me at our hotel! That guys is a classic!

Maxter CD jr
Thank you guys for coming along to our hotel as well and having games with us! We really had a lot of fun the last night. We would have liked to also meet CD but unfortunately we didn't have the chance to do so.

Big D
I'm glad I had a chance to play a couple of games against you! Thank you for recording my match against insuperable! Really enjoyed hanging out with you at NEC man.

Check
Nice to finally meet you man! Tony was so happy when you told him you were coming down... Thanks for coming down and spending time with us.

Wafflez GGA soonk
Wafflez, Never again will I press the up+towards button on my controller when I vs you! It's insane how you did not miss ONE single anti-air or anti-crossup jab! Definitely a big fan your smoke and how your execution with him is spot on especially with landing those resets 99.9% of the times.

Soonk, really enjoyed vsing you in casuals man!

@Tyrant
All I wanted was to keep his Jax away from me the whole time. He was a momentum of his own and I was told that not many people can match his momentum. I can't believe that this guy doesn't own the game!

Krayzie GGA HAN Noobe Blackula Hitoshura rev0lver CURBOLICOUS AREZ God of War SwiftTomHanks GGA 16 Bit Showtime STORMS k-frog Tom Brady SonicFox5000 and all the others mentioned in Tony's post and all the others I met

Thank you all for being so friendly and was a pleasure meeting all of you! I wish we had more time to get a chance to vs all of you guys!

Last but not least thank you TONY-T! If you hadn't called me up about 3-4 weeks ago and asked me to come along I don't think I would have gone to the states on my own to participate in a tournament. Definitely a great experience worth every moment of it and will forever be remembered.

Thank you all again!

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
TONY-T and n-megabyte It was a pleasure finally meeting you guys and i wish i could have spent more time with you two. It was great getting to know you guys passed mortal kombat and i feel awesome knowing that ive made two new friends that live across the world. Both of you are great people and amazing mortal kombat players respective to the fact that you have little to no seen in Australia. i can't thank you guys enough for the love that you guys showed me while hanging out and all the money you guys didnt let me spend lol. Im making it my mission to stay in contact with you guys, both as combo collaborators and friends. I look forward to seeing you guys again in the near future.

Yo it was awesome meeting you fellas. Tony, with more experience, you could definitely become one of the scariest players on the planet with Cyrax in tournament play. I hope to see you guys again sometime.

Maxter

Noob
It was a pleasure and we are really honored you made it to america, thanks for visiting us brother, also thanks for supporting this community since the beginning and finding those beasty combos with cyrax.
It was a pleasure meeting you too N-megabyte, hope we meet again one day guys, Take good care of yourselves =)

n-megabyte Was really fun hanging out with you. We battled through Tony's snoring lol. Didn't even care because was a lot of fun. You forgot to mention those pokes of mine! :) Thanks for the kind words and great battling with you. Much respect and i learned a lot about the game from playing you.