What's new

Video/Tutorial TONY-T Cyrax Video Thread. Will be constantly updated!

Remember when people were mad about the command grab reset? lol

I'm pulling 84% 1 meter BnB resets and I don't even main cyrax. You either flawless him or you lose. He touches you one or two times and you're dead. He could be in marvel and do fine.

NariTuba

disMember
New High damage Cyrax combos
Hey Tony! I just found a way to up the damage on your 2 bar opener for robo by 1% lol. Taking the 109% max damage to a nice round 110% :)

The opener is jip,2,1~net, jip,2,1~Exb, b2, 2~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net 54%

If you dont use the reverse b2 you need to full dash under them and hit them with the 2 as high off the ground as possible. I havent tried the reverse b2. This opener also works with f2~Exb for the same damage, but its more dificult.

Happy new year!

Kosu

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Hey Tony! I just found a way to up the damage on your 2 bar opener for robo by 1% lol. Taking the 109% max damage to a nice round 110% :)

If you dont use the reverse b2 you need to full dash under them and hit them with the 2 as high off the ground as possible. I havent tried the reverse b2. This opener also works with f2~Exb for the same damage, but its more dificult.

Happy new year!

Kosu

At 46 secs :)

NariTuba

disMember
At 46 secs :)
haha awesome! I stumbled onto it because doing Exb, b2, Exb, fb with Cyblax actually leaves you spare time (you can drop the combo because of doing the 121 too fast) so I started trying to add the extra hit but wasnt able to connect it. Then it dawned on me that robo should definitely be able to do it... and sure enough, he is.

I confess that when your iron man video came out I thought because of the title Storms put up (something like Sektor/Cyrax hack) that iron man was going to have the special moves combined of both characters (what a mighty hack that would have been!). Just imagining what that would be like for a second got me so hype, and then when I saw it was just a skin change with cyrax prepatch combos I was kinda bummed (all my own fault of course)

Definitely gonna go back and watch now for inspiration!

Kosu

Noob

Happy new year!

Kosu
Hi guys, if this opener also works with Blax I have idea for 3 bars 100% combo with meter drain! The possible input of pre reset net might be:
jip,2,1~Exnet, jip,2,1~Exb, b2, 2~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, b2, reverse d2~3~net, jk,3~ragdoll+throw or
jip,2,1~Exnet, jip,2,1~Exb, b2, 2~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, b2, reverse f2~3~net, jk,3~ragdoll+throw or with post reset net:
jip,2,1~net, jip,2,1~Exb, b2, 2~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, b2, reverse d2~3~Exnet, jk,3~ragdoll+throw or
jip,2,1~net, jip,2,1~Exb, b2, 2~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, b2, reverse f2~3~Exnet, jk,3~ragdoll+throw.
Tony can you help me confirming the input?

TONY-T

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Hi guys, if this opener also works with Blax I have idea for 3 bars 100% combo with meter drain! The possible input of pre reset net might be:
jip,2,1~Exnet, jip,2,1~Exb, b2, 2~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, b2, reverse d2~3~net, b2, 3,3~ragdoll+throw or
jip,2,1~Exnet, jip,2,1~Exb, b2, 2~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, b2, reverse f2~3~net, b2, 3,3~ragdoll+throw or with post reset net:
jip,2,1~net, jip,2,1~Exb, b2, 2~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, b2, reverse d2~3~Exnet, b2, 3,3~ragdoll+throw or
jip,2,1~net, jip,2,1~Exb, b2, 2~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, b2, reverse f2~3~Exnet, b2, 3,3~ragdoll+throw.

TONY-T
I honestly dont think it will work with cyblax, but i havent tested yet.

Seapeople

This one's for you
I think you could get over 96% by ending with a second net for followup chip damage, but I don't know if you'd count that since I think it can be escaped with armor.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I think you could get over 96% by ending with a second net for followup chip damage, but I don't know if you'd count that since I think it can be escaped with armor.
yea ive done that in a previous vid. cant really count it, cos yea it can be armored out of..

Kosu

Noob
jip,2,1~Exnet, jip,2,1~Exb, b2, 2~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, b2, reverse d2~3~net, jk,3~ragdoll+throw or
jip,2,1~Exnet, jip,2,1~Exb, b2, 2~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, b2, reverse f2~3~net, jk,3~ragdoll+throw or with post reset net:
jip,2,1~net, jip,2,1~Exb, b2, 2~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, b2, reverse d2~3~Exnet, jk,3~ragdoll+throw or
jip,2,1~net, jip,2,1~Exb, b2, 2~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, b2, reverse f2~3~Exnet, jk,3~ragdoll+throw.

TONY-T
It's not important because combo starter with 2 bars 54% for Blax doesn't work, but I made input mistake. This is correct input idea.

Kosu

Noob
yo i think i found 1, but its gonna be a bitch to record! 1 bar 100% extremely hard!
I was thinking of: jip,2,1~net, jip,2,1~Exb, b2, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, b2, reverse d2, 1, 1,2 1,2,1~net, jk,3,3~buzzsaw or
jip,2,1~net, jip,2,1~Exb, b2, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, b2, reverse d2, 1, 1, 1, 1,2,1~net, jk,3,3~buzzsaw I tested it but damage scaling sucks :/

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I was thinking of: jip,2,1~net, jip,2,1~Exb, b2, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, b2, reverse d2, 1, 1,2 1,2,1~net, jk,3,3~buzzsaw or
jip,2,1~net, jip,2,1~Exb, b2, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, b2, reverse d2, 1, 1, 1, 1,2,1~net, jk,3,3~buzzsaw I tested it but damage scaling sucks :/
mines a bit different.. it has a 49% reset followed by the 49% post reset combo. but so far am having trouble with the 49% reset. i think it works but its really hard! if i get it to work ill post it up..