What's new

Video/Tutorial TONY-T Cyrax Video Thread. Will be constantly updated!

works on everyone but sheeva!
That is so badass seeing the actual 80% show up on the screen once the combo is done. Are their any combos that when finished show something higher than 80%, for any character? I can't think of any.

And how ironic this works on every character BUT sheeva considering she seems to be the go to character to test if any combo will work at all.

heres a 1 bar 100% with chip.. but im still going to go for the 1 without chip, but i think its going to take time..
Jesus man this is ridiculous. Are you planning on going to EVO this year? Your ability to straight up end someone at any moment, from any situation is unreal. And it's not like I didn't already know this, I saw your match against Tom Brady. I'm just saying, if you got to the point where during the heat of a match, you knew exactly which combo was best for exactly which situation, and could execute it every time. Like yeah, Kabal is broken, but who gives a fuck if you don't let him get first hit and end him from one hit.

Amazing job on all of these combos. I'm going to try to learn Cyrax more next time I get bored.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
That is so badass seeing the actual 80% show up on the screen once the combo is done. Are their any combos that when finished show something higher than 80%, for any character? I can't think of any.

And how ironic this works on every character BUT sheeva considering she seems to be the go to character to test if any combo will work at all.
Kratos can show over 80%, but its not easy to do his cancels to get that kind of damage. cyraxs 80% is very hard too, everything has to be very precise.. i think on the wall, cyrax has the potential to do 85 - 90%, but it would be so rediculously hard, im not sure if i even want to try lol..

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Jesus man this is ridiculous. Are you planning on going to EVO this year? Your ability to straight up end someone at any moment, from any situation is unreal. And it's not like I didn't already know this, I saw your match against Tom Brady. I'm just saying, if you got to the point where during the heat of a match, you knew exactly which combo was best for exactly which situation, and could execute it every time. Like yeah, Kabal is broken, but who gives a fuck if you don't let him get first hit and end him from one hit.

Amazing job on all of these combos. I'm going to try to learn Cyrax more next time I get bored.
im probably going to go to vxg instead. but we'll see ;)

TONY-T

Mad scientist
No Evo? Hope you make both so we can finally spend some time discussing Cyrax.

I'll be at Evo. :)
You going to VXG as well? ill have plenty of time this time round. Last time i was at the mercy of kt smith and zaf. If they wanted to go , i had to go too. They had the cars and they were my ride, there was nothing i could do lol...

But as far as i know VXG and EVO have hotels right near the venues! Wich means ill be able to do whatever, whenever.

im always up for a good cyrax chat bro ;)

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
You going to VXG as well? ill have plenty of time this time round. Last time i was at the mercy of kt smith and zaf. If they wanted to go , i had to go too. They had the cars and they were my ride, there was nothing i could do lol...

But as far as i know VXG and EVO have hotels right near the venues! Wich means ill be able to do whatever, whenever.

im always up for a good cyrax chat bro ;)
I'd love to go to both, but more than likely it will be Evo for me.

Hey, Everyone! I'm new to this site and I would like everyone to checkout my utube channel. Tigaman120. If your a cyrax player you would love it.