What's new

Tom's Incident Has Made it to Esports Mainstream News

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
  1. No
  2. Doesn't need to "bounce back". He'll just put out some tech vids when he gets around to it and people will watch them, some won't watch them and that is about it. Also he will prob still turn up on pod casts run by the old mk9 crews like Reo and stuff.
  3. Not a single jot. No one gives a shit about this kind of thing. Stuff happens, peopel move on.

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers

1. Is Tom's Career Over?
  2. How Can Tom Bounce Back (If you answered NO with #1)
  3. How bad do you think MK11/FGC will suffer from this incident?
No.... go to a tournament and beat fox and pop off at aquaman. It wont effect mk11 as far as the FGC it womt tilt the scale in any important way.

fireborg

Noob
tom brady a ho ho ho and i am not talking about this incident either, but his hysterical rants on podcasts and arrogance from what might be or might not be great skill / knowledge and lack of self-reflection . he often sounded like a girl on the worst period of her life. pimp slap your weak ass in real life for stealing from these fans lol

i ll call him tom baby from now on , or actually i wont call him nothing, cause he does not even have his own name. guess why , cause btchs got no name lol

tom is you read this: meet at NEC venue and we can sort it out loool

Last edited:

M2Dave

Zoning Master
tom brady a ho ho ho and i am not talking about this incident either, but his hysterical rants on podcasts and arrogance from what might be or might not be great skill / knowledge and lack of self-reflection . he often sounded like a girl on the worst period of her life. pimp slap your weak ass in real life for stealing from these fans lol
Tom sounded very apologetic and remorseful in the last episode of the podcast. If REO got his head of his ass, perhaps he would finally upload it, which would clear some things up.

Everyone should, because people shouldn't just be given a free pass to steal others' hard-earned money. It's nothing personal against Tom, we just shouldn't put up with it.
ya?

so remember when dragon got caught cheating in the online tournament esl series and was banned for a year for online tournaments?

by your logic his career should be over too. It’s all about your narrative crimson. What fits and what doesn’t. Technically his cheating cost other people money.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
ya?

so remember when dragon got caught cheating in the online tournament esl series and was banned for a year for online tournaments?

by your logic his career should be over too. It’s all about your narrative crimson. What fits and what doesn’t. Technically his cheating cost other people money.
I didn't say anyone's career should be over -- I responded to a guy who specifically said "No ones cares" that some people actually do (and should) care.

Once again, you're trying to invent things here that don't exist.

But what should be over is Tom accepting money for anything from donations. If he wants to compete (which is questionable imo, given that he's avoided all serious majors, both offline and online, for going on 3-4 years now), he needs to earn his way there like the rest of the competitors, fair and square.

Last edited:

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
ya?

I was not here for this i guess, i would appreciate it if you could tell me what happened. I have been out of the loop for a very long time, Doc

fireborg

Noob
Tom sounded very apologetic and remorseful in the last episode of the podcast. If REO got his head of his ass, perhaps he would finally upload it, which would clear some things up.
At the same time everyone makes mistakes, so I am not that kind of lets crucify everyone social media age guy. Lets see. Personally this incident is bad, but i more dislike his huge dissatifaction with something in his life, that can be heard and felt over the podcasts.