What's new

Video/Tutorial Tom Brady's Sub Zero 101:Re Upload

Where did you get that? In the SZ frame data thread says it's -13. Anyway, even worse if it's -17 :)
I'm more curious as to where you got the -13. What I did was subtract duration of the ice clone from block cancel advantage. 20-37 = -17 this is how you're supposed to find the advantage off strings cancelled into clone.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I'm more curious as to where you got the -13. What I did was subtract duration of the ice clone from block cancel advantage. 20-37 = -17 this is how you're supposed to find the advantage off strings cancelled into clone.
Oh no, I was talking about the naked blocked 224, not canceled into clone. Obviously canceled into clone he is at more disadvantage cause he can't block for a period of time after the clone.

bipolar_shango

" Bros before Hoes"
My meme of the month "Come on maaaaaan" LMAO. (I believe I posted about a fireball to the face in orginal prison vid) Still, a big thank you to REO Tom Brady for the awesome vids.
IKizzLE Do you think the D+4 into pressure thing can help Sektor vs low hitbox characters?

I think Reo did the Sub videos not to help the sub players, because he knew the strats were useless, but to force Tom to help them, Reo is just a troll god. /Conspiracy Keanu

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Great videos and thanks for making the video on the 13f4 b2 reset especially, Tom. When I came up with d3 knockdown version of the reset, I only really had sektor in mind initially because of him ex teleporting out of the corner every time. I was wondering if you have a way of stopping this in the corner? Would be great to hear it if you do.

Gilbagz

Joker here~
Vid 9 will redesign my midscreen game. I always thought that on low hitbox characters, a point blank d+4 wouldn't grant guaranteed a 2,2 mind game of 2,1,2 string. Going back to completely restart everything now!
Thanks Tom!

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I think Reo did the Sub videos not to help the sub players, because he knew the strats were useless, but to force Tom to help them, Reo is just a troll god. /Conspiracy Keanu
Actually my first thought. Lets hope that REO has good intentions at heart and isnt just being an evil bastard :p

maaaaaaaaan shoryoken's prison !!!! looooooooooooooooooooool that was damn lame REO I had the feeling that u were just trying to make ppl think that sub zero is strong which I don't really like especially from a top player like u REO!....Tom ur the best in the mk community no matter what ;)

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Makes me wanna pickup subzero who I believe can be a top 10 character which is all u can ask for your character