What's new

Breakthrough Tom Brady Will Win EVO!!!

Why am I reading this?

Kenshi isn't really boring to play, he's boring to play against and he boring as shXt to watch. It's like watching a Bob vs Bob match in Tekken.

He didnt win evo with buffed sub zero lol
Actually, I have never really given SZ a shot at EVO. Also, at EVO2011 SZ had already received a few nerfs.

At EVO 2011 I used A LOT of KL. At EVO 2012 I planned on using Cage over SZ. I didnt really have a tourney ready SZ for either EVO. This year I plan on making top 8, I am using SZ this year. I truely believe that I could have been top 8 at one of the past 2 EVOs had I not gone to random characters over my main.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Actually, I have never really given SZ a shot at EVO. Also, at EVO2011 SZ had already received a few nerfs.

At EVO 2011 I used A LOT of KL. At EVO 2012 I planned on using Cage over SZ. I didnt really have a tourney ready SZ for either EVO. This year I plan on making top 8, I am using SZ this year. I truely believe that I could have been top 8 at one of the past 2 EVOs had I not gone to random characters over my main.

I have a question. You're working on Raiden for Kenshi right? Will you be using Raiden for Kabal as well? Sub vs. Kabal is really annoying to me anyway.

Fangoria19

Groovy
I have a question. You're working on Raiden for Kenshi right? Will you be using Raiden for Kabal as well? Sub vs. Kabal is really annoying to me anyway.
He's done a fine job with sub vs kabal so far regardless of how fun it is to watch, which i also argue its very fun to watch kabal go to jail over and over again hehe.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Not as long as he keeps trying to convince himself that these myth-nerfs confined Sub-Zero into non-viability he won't.