What's new

Tom Brady Returns To Streaming

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
He hasn't been in years. The past is nice, but lets not act like he's been relevant competition or community wise in two or three games now.
Yeah, but there is a difference between him coming back and me coming back from my FGC hiatus during MKX. Nobody has heard of me, people actually know who Tom Brady is.

Tom was good at MK9. He did really well during the first part of the game's life. He also placed at ECT during the first couple months of IGAU when Aquaman was broken beyond all belief.

Tom then spent several years afterward talking other players down, saying he was going to get 1st or 2nd at [insert tournament here] and not delivering, asking for donations to go to tournaments he didn't actually attend, taking shots at the developers, trying to use casuals to justify his ability over actual top tournament players, and generally making excuses loudly and publicly for not doing as well as other people.

I fully believe that Tom's a good guy. I think he's in a better place now (I hope). And as a friend, I'm pulling for him.
While I do love you Crim...

I did have top 8s end of 2012 and first month of 2013. the game came out in 2011.. I dont think end of 2012 to first few days of 2013 qualifies as the first part of the games life. I certainly dont put myself in top 10 as I had no evo top 8s or MLG top 8s as I was the commentator. However, no way I am not in the 11-15 block of best ever in MK9.

Hopefuly I can work hard in Mk11 and do my best.

BTW.... HOW BOUT DEM EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
While I do love you Crim...

I did have top 8s end of 2012 and first month of 2013. the game came out in 2011.. I dont think end of 2012 to first few days of 2013 qualifies as the first part of the games life. I certainly dont put myself in top 10 as I had no evo top 8s or MLG top 8s as I was the commentator. However, no way I am not in the 11-15 block of best ever in MK9.

Hopefuly I can work hard in Mk11 and do my best.

BTW.... HOW BOUT DEM EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lawd Brady giving the Eagles the respect they deserve. I think I can die happy. That was a legendary season.

Stream on brother!

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Damn I come in here to crack a few jokes and the Tom Brady fan club gets its panties in a colossal wad.

I never said the guy was worthless, I just poked fun at the news of him using Twitch being a big deal. Also he is 100% a man child no matter how many ppl he bopped in MK back in his 30s.