What's new

Tom Brady Pool Matches - Video

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Uploaded @MK_TomBrady pool matches, 40+ MKXL casuals w top players&MKXL EVO 2016 Team at @eSportsDTG Tournament m.youtube.com/user/pighut

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Now I saw a corner combo I didn't know. Off to train this combo.

FJP> B2> 242> 1> B12> Ice Klone> FJP> F12

Tanno

Better to do b2 b2 1 b12 klone and the ender of your choice. I only use that combo if I unexpectedly land a b2 and I dont have time to hitconfirm a second b2
Will try this out.

It's quite the same with B2> B2> D1> B12> Ice Klone. I'm unfamiliar with 1 after the double B2.

I found at some very rare points that you can do 123> Ice Klone, while you reach the corner. I did it 3 times, because I did this 123> Ice Klone unconsciously to protect myself from my opponents, while sending them at the corner. I'm not risking myself with the 123> slide.

You can, also, do FJK> D+4> B+2 (combining the D4 with the DB2 for Ice Klone) in the corner.

Tanno

Honestly I think s1 after b2 b2 is not only more damaging but also easier than d1 since it's 2 frames faster and recovers faster (I think? Correct me if im wrong)

I had no clue you could convert off a JK like that lol, thanks for the tech.
Ive also never seen 123 clone but to be fair I dont really play sub. Nice stuff anyway
The NJK is the knock down, whilst the FJK juggles the opponent to the middle side, giving some time to do the combos on the ground. Most characters can do that. Take as example some of the characters:

Raiden: FJK> Superman
Mileena: FJK/FJP> Sais
Kitana: FJK> Blade-things
Alien: FJK> Tail Whip

And more.

It's a matter of how fast you are and how you combine them into one string.

I'll make a record video for the 123> Ice Klone in some matches. Somewhere i might do it again for the 4th time. It's a very rare middle-to-corner combo.

;)

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
So he finally lost the Sub Zero Mirror. About time it happened. That kid was impressive, even though he still showed signs of a lack of experience vs a more calmed TomBrady that didn't seem to tremble at all. Makes sense for a scene veteran though.

Tanno

So he finally lost the Sub Zero Mirror. About time it happened. That kid was impressive, even though he still showed signs of a lack of experience vs a more calmed TomBrady that didn't seem to tremble at all. Makes sense for a scene veteran though.
True, but if you don't know your OWN character, you can't win against your OWN enemy character.

Tanno

Ive also never seen 123 clone but to be fair I dont really play sub. Nice stuff anyway
Here's the proof. I found the certain distance between the opponent and the corner, and voila.

;)

Oh, and here's the combo as the above starter.

123> Ice Klone> NJP> FJP> FJP> F12 (28%)