What's new

General/Other - Sub-Zero Tom Brady going to NEC w/ a vengeance

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
First of all, I wish Bill a fast recovery.

I don't know what everyone says and thinks about being donated just to go to the tourney, but I think that everyone should pay themselves just to go. On the other hand, I would think that he might wanted the money to return back to the MK scene after being absent for a long time and used his money for the treatment for his hiatus. Lately, it's been a trend to donate any player just to go for the tournies since Tweedy, and I do not like it.

I only wish to see how does he fare with the new GM Sub Zero and for whom does he have revenge on.

Good luck.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
First of all, I wish Bill a fast recovery.

I don't know what everyone says and thinks about being donated just to go to the tourney, but I think that everyone should pay themselves just to go. On the other hand, I would think that he might wanted the money to return back to the MK scene after being absent for a long time and used his money for the treatment for his hiatus. Lately, it's been a trend to donate any player just to go for the tournies since Tweedy, and I do not like it.

I only wish to see how does he fare with the new GM Sub Zero and for whom does he have revenge on.

Good luck.
This has been a thing way before Tweedy

randyth

Noob
Great to hear Tom Brady will be back in action (quite possibly the best Sub Zero and the best trashtalker/troller).

I'm very curious to see if he has harnessed the new power of Sub Zero as result of the new patch.

Goo Tom!!

Maybe this will inspire Reo, CDjr/CD/Maxter, DetroitBalln, the Terry Bros (MIT/DJT), PL, 16BIT, Tyrant, Wound Cowboy 88 to enter NEC,...then we would have a full flashback to the good old MK9 time!

gam224

The world's least hype player
worst thing tom brady will do is complain, he is the NRS version of an SJW. That nigga been ridin the MK9 fame forever and has no real accomplishments. He also plays sub zero the most scrub auto pilot nigga in this game. They jump ice clone, the hit a button ice clone, the block ice clone , these sub zero scrubs need to level up- drunk gam 2016

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Nothing against Tom, but am I the only one who finds asking for a donation drive really embarassing?

Good luck at NEC
Nah man, Tom is someone I'd definitely toss $200 at to watch him to go a tourney and wreck shop.
Hell, I've thrown $200 at him for that exact reason when he was worried he might not make it to a tourney. If he's there, I'm gonna watch and get hype.
If not, I'll wait for the results thread.

E

Eldriken

I have nothing against donations, but him saying he's gonna save it for the first Injustice 2 tournament is kinda horseshit. People donated so he could go to NEC, not an entirely different tournament some time next year.

If he's not going to NEC, he should refund the money that was donated to him.

That's just my two cents on the matter. He can clearly do what he wants since it's his money now, but I'd be a bit pissed if I donated to someone to help them go to a specific tournament and then they up and change their mind about it.