What's new

Tech toasty boost

sonya's toasty boost is d,d,b + 1,2,3, and 4

i think it's b+1,2,3,4, but i've only gotten it once since the first time i figured it out and i tried ddb + 1234 just to be sure. it works.

i lost the picture, it was in the thread i posted before the roll back and i deleted it from my phone, but yeah. ex cartwheel everything. i'll take another picture if i get dan forden to come up with sonya anytime soon.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
sonya's toasty boost is d,d,b + 1,2,3, and 4

i think it's b+1,2,3,4, but i've only gotten it once since the first time i figured it out and i tried ddb + 1234 just to be sure. it works.

i lost the picture, it was in the thread i posted before the roll back and i deleted it from my phone, but yeah. ex cartwheel everything. i'll take another picture if i get dan forden to come up with sonya anytime soon.
have u tried ddb with just one face button to make sure its all 1+2+3+4?
if ya havnt, it could be a idea

have u tried ddb with just one face button to make sure its all 1+2+3+4?
if ya havnt, it could be a idea
nah, i've only tried ddb 1+2+3+4

i just wanted to make sure whether that was right, so it could still be d/d/b + 1/2/3/4, but this input gives you it

haven't gotten dan forden to pop up to test it more :/

and...how can we use this boost?
Only when the toasty guy appears?
only when dan forden appears on screen and says toasty, and a short time after

each character has a unique input to do it

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
nah, i've only tried ddb 1+2+3+4

i just wanted to make sure whether that was right, so it could still be d/d/b + 1/2/3/4, but this input gives you it

haven't gotten dan forden to pop up to test it more :/
ah i see, in 2 player the quick uppercut recovery code will aid you in getting more toasty's faster ;)
ive been on a mission to find barakas,no luck so far but.....soon