What's new

"Toasty Boost" List is Complete - Grab Your Boost Today!

Noobe

Noob
does human cyrax and cyrax have the same toasty boost input?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

Lol I was just saying because the guy I quoted was saying that you can't use boss characters without hacking the game, which is not true.
lol fair enough. yo real talk though it would suck ass to sit in that one challenge uppercutting with goro just to figure out his TB. it wasnt that bad with others because 303303 and the rematch button, but CT has neither.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Is this allowed in tournament play? Well, there's almost no tournaments now in the USA, but was this allowed?

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Definitely allowed in tournament. Although, I cannot believe it took us until November 2012 to find a complete list, so there was never really a day 1 discussion if it should be legal tender. Oo

As much fun as finding all the frame data and secret toasty boosts was, I hope they just tell us in MKX!

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Definitely allowed in tournament. Although, I cannot believe it took us until November 2012 to find a complete list, so there was never really a day 1 discussion if it should be legal tender. Oo

As much fun as finding all the frame data and secret toasty boosts was, I hope they just tell us in MKX!
By the way, do you know how Somberness discovered the frame data? How was he able to test that?