What's new

Match-up Discussion TO Hell With You! Scorpion MU

Bugman

Noob
What Sinestro's do you fight? Playing to win and Wound Cowboy just play footsies. Sinestros jump normals will catch scorpion in his recovery and allow him to get a juggle. If scorpion jumps then sinestros d2 will hit him cause scorpions jump normal hit boxes are terrible now. If this was pre patch scorpion I'd say he wins because his air normals were good. Sinestro literally doesn't have to do anything and Scorpion has to work. Sinestros vortex is actually a real one that is difficult to block. Scorpions vortex is really nonexistant. All he can do is instant j1 teleport or b1 which is his only true mix up after a teleport punch lands. However they nerfed j1 so it will whiff a lot of times and the timing has to be perfect so its not reliable. Scorpion doesn't have a threat on the ground other than teleport which is super unsafe and hella punishable and if it lands he gets nothing.
I know it will catch scorpion I know his jump 1 is terrible now but the fact is that I play mind game against sinestro all the time I know what to do and not to do. If I see a sinestro hold down in what for me to jump, I will use my back 2 to catch them. You said that scorpion vortex is really nonexistant you are absolute wrong bro. Scorpion got a lot of 50/50 that you never knew in fact outta all vortex characters scorpion vortex don't do enough damage but good enough to mess with anyone head. Just because he got nerf so bad doesn't mean that he still got it. I know he is the worst character in the game and people wanna know why I main him instead of superman; but I believe scorpion still got it why because I want to be the scorpion savior on Injustice and MKX.

I know it will catch scorpion I know his jump 1 is terrible now but the fact is that I play mind game against sinestro all the time I know what to do and not to do. If I see a sinestro hold down in what for me to jump, I will use my back 2 to catch them. You said that scorpion vortex is really nonexistant you are absolute wrong bro. Scorpion got a lot of 50/50 that you never knew in fact outta all vortex characters scorpion vortex don't do enough damage but good enough to mess with anyone head. Just because he got nerf so bad doesn't mean that he still got it. I know he is the worst character in the game and people wanna know why I main him instead of superman; but I believe scorpion still got it why because I want to be the scorpion savior on Injustice and MKX.
Since I'm quite sure you are playing online not offline. B2 is very slow and can be reacted to by sight and blocked. There is no mix up. If someone sees you doing b2 they can interrupt you with d1, d2, combo string starter or just block it and punish it. That is scorpions only option other than a jump in to punish someone crouching and because its so slow its worthless.

Scorpion does not have a lot of 50/50's. He is not batgirl. Scorpion performs better online but when you come offline he gets destroyed.

Please note that he got nerfed because of everything I was doing with him. I commend you for trying to find strategy with him but it doesn't work. If you think scorpion is so good then I would play you with 10 different characters against your scorpion. Just show up to an event.

Bugman

Noob
To be honest you saw me before at Frosty Foster and UFGTX I was using superman at the time but he no longer my main. I know he not Batgirl Batgirl just more deadly of damage that all. I won't be able to make it to NEC because I got finals exam and also work. but next year you can bet your money that I will be there on the next event with scorpion.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Hawkgirl: Scorpion can't catch that chick while she up in the air flying around for days. Scorpion have to take a major risk to get in against hawkgirl.
Sinestro: Scorpion can play mind games against Sinestro. Sinestro can't use none of his projection because Scorpion can reaction all of his moves.
How consistently can you react to Sinestro's fear blast? At long range you may be able to punish it, but a mid-range fear blast is lightning fast.

Scorpion vs Bane is one of my favourite match ups.

I'm a little confused with two match ups here:
Scorpion vs Hawkgirl: How does Hawkgirl beat Scorpion so badly? I never thought it would be that bad.
Scorpion vs Sinestro: How does Scorpion beat Sinestro?
hawkgirl owns scorpion... its very very veryyyyy hard for him.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
lol he going to laugh his but off.
Also Scorpion loses to joker.
Joker: better pressure
Better damage
Better resets
If I throw teeth and you mb tele you get launched full combo into a 50/50 setup with a lot of corner carry. And match up numbers are assuming both players are at the highest possible level, yeah? Joker with high execution could potenentialy be GGs with one setup. Tele can be parried. Not that important but why not.
And Scorpion beating Sinestro? You in love with tha CoCo?

Notez4

Noob
I don't play injustice anymore. But at my peak yeah my joker was at least top three. Hold that 5 people that care lol. And I'm glad my student polished game has surpassed his master haha

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Better damage
Better resets
While these are while these are true. The real reason joker shines in this mu is we out footsie him, do twice the damage for half the meter, and while we are playing scorpions game most of the time, he alleviates one of jokers biggest weaknesses which is his mobility. A lot of the time of you play patient with teeth on the ground you can just let him hang himself. He is an annoying character to fight but I'm fairly sure he's jokers only winning mu

Bugman

Noob
Better damage
Better resets
If I throw teeth and you mb tele you get launched full combo into a 50/50 setup with a lot of corner carry. And match up numbers are assuming both players are at the highest possible level, yeah? Joker with high execution could potenentialy be GGs with one setup. Tele can be parried. Not that important but why not.
And Scorpion beating Sinestro? You in love with tha CoCo?
Joker is free man. Scorpion look at the joker like a little kid.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I didn't even know there was scorpion players. I thought they died out when the autopilot was taken away from the player using him.

The only thing Scorpion has on Joker is his mobility and a few tools to make Joker hang himself if he's not careful but tbh almost all Joker players are smart.

Also, there is no such thing as a top Joker player. None of us have made it anywhere in a real major.

And if you @Bugman think Joker is free then you haven't been on psn. If you decide to make the jump for a bit hit me or any other of our Joker players up. I'm pretty realistic with Joker MU's and I will be the first to tell you Joker sucks but even I won't say Scorpion shits on Joker. I'm open to any scorpion player that wants to prove me otherwise. (Yes I challenged Scorpion mains)

Bugman

Noob
I didn't even know there was scorpion players. I thought they died out when the autopilot was taken away from the player using him.

The only thing Scorpion has on Joker is his mobility and a few tools to make Joker hang himself if he's not careful but tbh almost all Joker players are smart.

Also, there is no such thing as a top Joker player. None of us have made it anywhere in a real major.

And if you @Bugman think Joker is free then you haven't been on psn. If you decide to make the jump for a bit hit me or any other of our Joker players up. I'm pretty realistic with Joker MU's and I will be the first to tell you Joker sucks but even I won't say Scorpion shits on Joker. I'm open to any scorpion player that wants to prove me otherwise. (Yes I challenged Scorpion mains)
ok I will accept do you got a xbox360.