What's new

TMNT Watchtower Date and Time

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
After all the teasers last week, we finally are going to get a full look at the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Not today though. Or tomorrow, even though that would be nice. No, the Injustice 2 Twitter has confirmed the date to be February 7th at 3:00 PM CST (that's 4 EST for you fellow East Coast folks). So we'll finally get some answers for the teasers from Boon.

And in cased you missed any of that, we had this image of a pizza box referencing the Mortal Kombat series on Wednesday, this game play screenshot on Thursday, this GIF on Friday and to top it all off, some PC players found their audio files on Saturday. So after being given all the pieces to a game trailer, we will finally be getting the real thing and then some. Are you guys as excited as I am?

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
TMNT gameplay trailer might be out tomorrow.. Though if they do it like they did Enchantress, where the trailer was released the same day as the stream, then we might have to wait till the 7th for it
Regardless it should be a pretty hype day

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It's pizza time! lol seriously, am I the only one who wants to eat pizza whenever I see the turtles eat it? lol

Would be hilarious if they put the TMNT III gear in there haha with the Samurai masks lol so excited, thank God I'm off on Wednesday cause I'm in tomorrow and would have raged if they did it then. Would be cool if they have a pizza taunt/buff where they pull out a slice and eat it and it restores energy/health bar a little.

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
only two requests:
1) please don't be another 6-4 CW favor with a lot of hitbox issues agains her like Adam
2) be fun

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
TMNT gameplay trailer might be out tomorrow.. Though if they do it like they did Enchantress, where the trailer was released the same day as the stream, then we might have to wait till the 7th for it
Regardless it should be a pretty hype day
This actually makes sense... plus Tuesday is a hot day for news and videos to drop.

@HellblazerHawkman

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Brah they didn’t drop this shit yet... haven’t been following lately but I thought they BEEN showed the TMNT.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Guys..... HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I...... can't control.... the hype.... any more.....

...it is... to strong..... I can't..... HANDLE IT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!