What's new

TMNT Trailer is here!

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I just now realized that Leo called both Raphael and Don in his portion of the trailer, so I guess that mean you pick one Turtle as your main and all other 3 Turtles can be used as assist, each Turtle with a different assist.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Anyone catch the easter egg on Mikey's skateboard? Big Apple, 3AM.
Yup, TMNT Turtles In Time stage ;) and that MK reference at the the end "Caution:TOASTY!" and the original 80's cartoon Raph reference tossing the pizza at the cameraman.

trufenix

bye felicia
Honestly, I doubt we'll have any one turtle being significantly better than the others.
There's almost no way that across four characters with mostly shared moves one of them isn't going to obviously better (or worse) in the games 30+ matchups. That's just science.

The best hope here is that we wind up with a Kotal situation where one is "best" but they are all useable and enjoyable on their own.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
It didn't have to be complicated at all tbh. Just trait with an extra input could have worked easily. I think this is huge mistake by NRS. The turtles had so much potential for creative tag combos and setups, simple assists and combo enders is mediocre design. Classic NRS.
The balancing nightmare of FOUR sets of special moves and unique normals doesn't enter the discussion at all? I love you man, but you crazy.

Last edited:

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
There's almost no way that across four characters with mostly shared moves one of them isn't going to obviously better (or worse) in the games 30+ matchups. That's just science.
Exactly why I said "significantly better". Of course there'll be the stronger and weaker turtles but the difference between them shouldn't be that big.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I’m sorry but I have to say something lol

The ones complaining about the turtles honestly look stupid. Like...wtf were y’all expecting? Fireballs? Teleports?

They look EXACTLY how they need to be portrayed. They have the weapons, the damn skateboard and pizza, the personalities, etc. They are BRAWLERS and that’s what they are being presented as. They’ve been around for years so idk why people are saying they are “boring/lacking/etc”

I’m legit confused

Last edited:

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
I’m sorry but I have to say something lol

The ones complaining about the turtles honestly look stupid. Like...wtf where y’all expecting? Fireballs? Teleports?

They look EXACTLY how they need to be portrayed. They have the weapons, the damn skateboard and pizza, the personalities, etc. They are BRAWLERS and that’s what they are being presented as. They’ve been around for years so idk why people are saying they are “boring/lacking/etc”

I’m legit confused
The kids expected Michael Bay turtles.

Everyone who wanted an assist machine in NRS and was disappointed that they were 4 different characters...Play Leonardo, he's exactly what you asked for.
Agreed.

I'm glad that the 4 Turtles actually have 4 different Character Powers and weapon moves that set them apart.
I prefer that over the dumb theory of all 4 Turtles just being cameos for Leo or Raph.
Mikey and Don (after watching the stream) will be my 2 new mains. :)