What's new

TMNT Trailer is here!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
damn, this is so fucking amazing ! they did it on the best way: making each turtle an unique character on your own, so, you can just pick up your favorite one and kick ass ! so hyped ! each turtle has his own personallity and when you get bored of playing one, you can go and pick another and explore all his potential inside the game ! Props for NRS putting turtles this way on Injustice 2 ! :D cannot wait until February 13th !

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
They look awesome but it shoulda been a tag honesty. I hope I’m wrong but the best turtle is probably the only one that’ll get a lot of play time, and the worst one won’t be touched. If it was tag or stances, all could be used and seem. I’m imagining one turtle being the Grandmaster/Hellfire/Gunslinger and the weird Infeno/Lackey/Outlaw not being touched, kinda sad really, hope I’m wrong.

trufenix

bye felicia
They look awesome but it shoulda been a tag honesty. I hope I’m wrong but the best turtle is probably the only one that’ll get a lot of play time, and the worst one won’t be touched. If it was tag or stances, all could be used and seem. I’m imagining one turtle being the Grandmaster/Hellfire/Gunslinger and the weird Infeno/Lackey/Outlaw not being touched, kinda sad really, hope I’m wrong.
Tons of people are going to commit to one turtle over another just because of love, and tier whores are just going to pick whoevers good anyway. If the Turtles base kit is good, we'll probably see two or three of them like we did with several MKX characters.

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
How do you pick your starting character? Are there 4 different spots on the character select screen?

Why male models?
I was curious about this.

And lol... think about it, Derek. Male models are genetically constructed to become assassins. They're in peak physical condition. They can gain entry to the most secure places in the world. And most important of all, models don't think for themselves. They do as they're told.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Tons of people are going to commit to one turtle over another just because of love, and tier whores are just going to pick whoevers good anyway. If the Turtles base kit is good, we'll probably see two or three of them like we did with several MKX characters.
That would be cool, interested to see the watchtower and play Leo

Not if you prefer one Turtle. I've always been a fan or Mikey, then Don. So this is awesome. Actually, this is exactly what I was hoping for.
Agreed.

I don't care to use Raph or Leo, so it's nice that I can use Mikey or Don and call out 1 the other 3 like Dex-Starr for Atrocitus and continue using my main Turtle.

This has actually increased my hype for them 10-fold.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
OMG THAT TRAILER WAS AMAZING!!!

I'm so hyped right now. And now it seems that you can pick any Turtle you want just like Triborg in MKX but with an added Trait of assist from the rest of the Turtles, or maybe just one Turtle as an assist which will probably be determined by the main Turtle you choose. That works for me, and yes I realize that basically maining just one of them isn't like maining the rest of them as it was the case for Triborg, but if the only way you are truly gonna play as all of them (I like them all honestly) is to main all of them, I will try my best to main them all, and yes, in addition to Sub-Zero and Starfire. Maybe I will stick to just or two of them depending on their gameplay. But in any case.....

I AM HYPE AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It never gets old baby. :p

Last edited: