TMNT Trailer is here!

Discussion in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' started by STORMS, Feb 7, 2018.

By STORMS on Feb 7, 2018 at 9:03 AM
  1. STORMS

STORMS Owner / Director
    Administrator

PSN:
    SSMROT
    [​IMG]

I'm at work so I'm posting the link!

"Today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment unveiled the first ever gameplay trailer for the newest, totally radical addition to the Injustice 2 roster: Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The trailer gives players a first glimpse at how the Heroes in a Half Shell will play as four distinct characters through Injustice 2’s unique gear customization system. By equipping one of four accessories - swords, bo staff, nunchakus or sais - players will be able to change their character loadout to play as Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo. Each will wield their own unique move sets, character powers and special moves. In online and tournament modes where specific loadouts are unavailable, players will be able to select each individual Turtle from the character select screen.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will arrive on Feb. 13 for players who have purchased the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition, Injustice 2 Ultimate Pack or Fighter Pack #3, and will be available as a standalone purchase beginning Feb. 20 from the PlayStation[emoji768] Store, Xbox Store, Steam, and Microsoft Store for $9.99.

To view the Official Injustice 2 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Gameplay Reveal Trailer, please click here:

"

@HellblazerHawkman

https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/961238126499831809

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2018
First off, Welcome to TestYourMight! My main objective nowadays is to keep you as updated as I possibly can in regards to NetherRealm Studios news, especially dealing with Mortal Kombat and Injustice.

Thank you for your support!
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' started by STORMS, Feb 7, 2018.

1. DarksydeDash
      DarksydeDash
      DONATELLO WITH THE KANO BALL YYYOOOO
      Daemantalo, hatyr and ChatterBox like this.
    2. Eddy Wang
      Eddy Wang
      OMG! OMFG!! WTF!!!
      I've never been this hype since CDjr vs Tyrant Jax mirror.
      They're so godlike, shades of NES TMNT, Donnie with that NES rolling attack, Raph with a sai Parry?
      Holy shit, i need to watch this over and over.

get hype tym
      Roy Arkon likes this.
    3. Braindead
      Braindead
      Looks like trait is just calling for assist moves and not switching between the turtles.

Disappointing.

Hype died by 60%.
      colby4898, GLoRToR, The_Tile and 2 others like this.
    4. Camsterdamus
      Camsterdamus
      Should have been a tag team.
    5. Sutter Pain
      Sutter Pain
      Just makes me want a quality team game from nrs, shit would be wild.
    6. portent
      portent
      Best possible scenario IMO. Switching could have been tricky, like random switches, and that woulnd't have been good. Love the look, love the trait assists! Hype!
      Delorean82 and Espio like this.
    7. Braindead
      Braindead
      We already had stance switching working perfectly with 2 characters in Inj1, and Blue Beetle now is fine in Inj2. Could've worked easily if they wanted Turtles to switch as a stance.
      portent likes this.
    8. STORMS
      STORMS
      Not if you prefer one Turtle. I've always been a fan or Mikey, then Don. So this is awesome. Actually, this is exactly what I was hoping for.
    9. TrulyAmiracle
      TrulyAmiracle
      That was for 2 stances though, but 4 stances is a bit nuts. They're not trying to pull a Soul Calibur or a Lei Wulong.
      Eddy Wang likes this.
    10. KingKhrystopher
      KingKhrystopher
      I'm kinda underwhelmed by the Turtles. Might be because I was never hype for them lol. I'll just take a backseat on these guys.
      AyAyRawnYea likes this.
    11. CrazyFingers
      CrazyFingers
      Playing all of them. I wanted turtles to save Injustice 2 for me and having 4 new characters? Mission accomplished.
    12. SunsetBlvd
      SunsetBlvd
      i'm way happier they did it this way honestly, wasnt into the tag mechanic idea
      Delorean82, Espio and II Tundra II like this.
    13. exisTenz
      exisTenz
      The trailer seems kinda underwhelming for all that wait tbh. Gotta wait for the watchtower stream to see how they all play but didn't they say it was going to be a completely unique character? Was hoping to be able to switch between them but they are basically Triborg.
    14. II Tundra II
      II Tundra II
      What's wrong with you guys? This shit is hype as hell!! They look amazing, playing all four for sure.
    15. Camsterdamus
      Camsterdamus
      It didn't have to be complicated at all tbh. Just trait with an extra input could have worked easily. I think this is huge mistake by NRS. The turtles had so much potential for creative tag combos and setups, simple assists and combo enders is mediocre design. Classic NRS.
    16. portent
      portent
      True, but a few things. I'm a fan of each turtle individually. I think it completely takes away from the individuality of the characters to make them one "character". We also aren't really talking stance switch, we're really talking about tag, and NRS didn't balance their last tag attempt very well with MK9. Not saying they wouldn't have this time, but I'm glad they didn't attempt it with such iconic characters and potentially ruin/get them tournament banned.

Let them bring Noob/Smoke in as a guest if they want to attempt tag.
      Delorean82 likes this.
    17. portent
      portent
      I don't want to devolve into NRS bashing, but honestly, "Classic NRS" would have meant it being a broken mechanic, or worse yet, an unusable/pointless mechanic as one turtle would have been far stronger and never have a need to tag in/out. That's classic NRS.
      Delorean82 likes this.
    18. John Grizzly
      John Grizzly
      Wow, looks like they're all separate characters. I like it! I assume you choose one primary turtle and then call upon the other 3 throughout the match. I just hope one turtle isn't worlds better than the others and all we end up seeing is Donatello or something.
      Eddy Wang and II Tundra II like this.
    19. Braindead
      Braindead
      I guarantee you this will happen lol.

It's MKX variations again.
    20. LaidbackOne
      LaidbackOne
      I'd be hyped over neintausend if I cared for this game anymore.
      They look dope AF!
    21. portent
      portent
      This is my only real concern.
    22. MKF30
      MKF30
      What this guy said! We got what we wanted, ^ and their special is awesome nod to the second movie I was right partially hehe few days ago I had wondered if they'd use their TMNT II shell smash as part of their move, totally did it in the air though.:D

Their trait looks cool too, was hoping it was something like that and not what some of us feared with limited turtle gameplay. What's not to like? So pumped for the stream later!
      Delorean82 likes this.
    23. Skedar70
      Skedar70
      I love it. Apparently you can pick any of them as the main and then use the others as assist. I'm really hype for them I will definitely add them to my small roster.
    24. PetulantWaste
      PetulantWaste
      This was my ideal situation. You pick a turtle and get some assists.

Day -6 Donatello main: Don't jump at me.