What's new

TMNT Divekick Option Select with Noble Raptor

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

Now that Winter Brawl has ended, players are headed back to the lab to prepare for Final Round. One such individual is Noble Raptor (disclaimer, I don't know if he's going to Final Round, I just needed the segue) who is back with another brief video showing off an option select you can do with the TMNT on a blocked divekick.

For those who don't know, an Option Select is when you input one action that can change results depending on the situation with no penalty to the player. In this case, Raptor is showing off one where you can keep a TMNT divekick safe by pressing R2 after it lands. If your opponent blocks, the divekick gets meter burned and the move is now safe. If your opponent gets hit, nothing happens and you can keep the bar of meter. Check out the video down below to see how it works in motion and follow Raptor on Twitter for more.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Not to be "that guy", but someone else posted about this probably like 2 weeks ago. Still good to share though. Thanks for the post.
Ye @HellblazerHawkman I posted a thread/video for this literally on day 1, wheres my front page with well written and spaced paragraphs mudafucka?!?
(Jk btw more people know this the better :p its really handy)

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Ye @HellblazerHawkman I posted a thread/video for this literally on day 1, wheres my front page with well written and spaced paragraphs mudafucka?!?
(Jk btw more people know this the better :p its really handy)
To be real, if anybody finds any good tech, just tag me. I basically FP things on a "when I see them on Twitter basis", I'd much rather be bumping up the smaller names than having a post from Raptor every other day. We won't do something on a ranked twitch stream, but if it's something you can actually write a bit on, it'll be front paged.