What's new

Tips on Meter mangement in MKX/ Raiden gameplay

DJ SLICE 500

its time to confess those SinzZ!
So this one is more for new players just some quick tips and some nice gameplay with a good displacer raiden oh and also i forgot to mention optimal meter build. Which ia when you whiff a special move on purpose to build meter for free essentially

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
So this one is more for new players just some quick tips and some nice gameplay with a good displacer raiden oh and also i forgot to mention optimal meter build. Which ia when you whiff a special move on purpose to build meter for free essentially

This kind of content is really good for the scene, the more new players coming the better.

I dunno if you already are but id promote this in more places than TYM as most people here are already well versed on the basics, maybe try posting it on the Reddit forums aswell as the official WB forums or something where more new players are more likely to go.

DJ SLICE 500

its time to confess those SinzZ!
Ths
This kind of content is really good for the scene, the more new players coming the better.

I dunno if you already are but id promote this in more places than TYM as most people here are already well versed on the basics, maybe try posting it on the Reddit forums aswell as the official WB forums or something where more new players are more likely to go.
Thanks man i do post on reddit and facebook groups im going to look into wb though