What's new

Tips for getting outzoned?

musgrave000

Cyrax on rax on rax
Hey all, GL main here. After week 1, I've been thinking about giving him up. I'm getting really sick of playing "dodge the faster projectile" to get close. I just wanted to double check if I'm missing anything. Figured you guys would be the best. I can't get anything off in between Harley's shots, Blue Beetle's shots, Deadshot's shots, etc. Do you guys have a plan against these kind of attacks? Or is it always duck, dash forward, duck, dash forward, like fighting Jacqui full auto. I know we have MB Battery Blast, but using a bar every time there's a little space seems like bad management. Any tips would be appreciated.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Patience. Work your way in. If you ever hit them with his low projectile you get to cover a decent amount of space. Deadshot MU seems like ass for him tho.

musgrave000

Cyrax on rax on rax
Patience. Work your way in. If you ever hit them with his low projectile you get to cover a decent amount of space. Deadshot MU seems like ass for him tho.
Good to know about the low projectile space benefit, hadn't noticed that but I'll check it out! My patience has been dwindling with the infinitely repeating frogger projectile dodging game, but hopefully my will is strong to overcome this!

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
I'm not really feeling green lantern for these same reasons, he's got some really bad zoning compared to his past self and other characters in this game, and when he does close the gap, his close range game is weaker than a lot of characters, and pretty predictable.

Idk, liked him a lot better in injustice 1, he's more fun in this game when you have gear and you can use the downward rocket and the minigun.

He feels too mid tier to be good, like, he can easily beat your ivys, wonder womans, canaries, cheetahs etc etc, but you put him against adam, deadshot, supergirl, cold or any other strong character and he's blown right up.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
In a lot of matchups there's simply nothing you can do besides be patient and play your opponents game. It sucks but those are the facts.