What's new

Time to go dark.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Yup.

Those last ten days will definitely be filled with YouTube and Reddit spoilers when a few individuals will get the retail versions a few days earlier and will begin leaking the crap out of this game. It's been awesome that I have yet to know anything substantial about the story (will Noob and Baraka get their own chapters? I hope so), the krypt (is it an action game? an interactive maze/adventure? who knows?) and the skins … so I think this is the best time to leave the MK threads for two weeks and come back when I've at least beaten the story mode.

Hope you guys enjoy the game - I know I will! Later!

Xelz

Go over there!
Same here. To make matters worse I have guests visiting next week and won’t be able to play story mode or see Avenger's Endgame until Saturday. I just need to find a dark, Internet-free cave to live in for a week :confused:

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Im not going anywhere, Idc about story stuff, but for those that are dipping this is the best memez /thread13744

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
I probably should go dark, I’ve been on this hype train a bit too long. Maybe I’ll finally go and change that diaper if I can find what’s-his-name.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
You are surprised people would care about story spoilers in a franchise that has been a part of their lives for a long time?
Yeah, never understood worrying so much about fighting game story spoilers. It’s the least important part of a fighting game for me. And I’m surprised just how many, on a competitive NRS site, care so much about story spoilers.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Yeah, never understood worrying so much about fighting game story spoilers. It’s the least important part of a fighting game for me. And I’m surprised just how many, on a competitive NRS site, care so much about story spoilers.
MK has been a part of my life for 25+ years. Sure I am a competitive player but if you have been on the train for that long and you DON'T care about the story? To me, that is surprising.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I don't want to know shit. I watched Story Mode last time before I had the funds to pick up MKX and it totally numbed the thunder for me (even though the story was pretty meh to begin with, but that's not the point).

Reactions: Zev

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
MK has been a part of my life for 25+ years. Sure I am a competitive player but if you have been on the train for that long and you DON'T care about the story? To me, that is surprising.
I never said I didn’t care about the story, I said the spoilers aspect is surprising. And that the story is the least important part of a fighting game to me. I care just because it makes it a little more interesting, but if MK11 didn’t even have a story mode I would be completely fine with it.