What's new

Match-Up Discussion - Tigrar Fury Tigrar Fury Match Up Chart

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
There's nothing wrong with playing secondaries if you don't like match ups or feel they're really bad. Your scene's meta is unique, but even still I don't think 4-6's are worth worrying about though or countering.

I will however say that everyone has their own strategy for how they wanna approach the game. I sometimes use two characters in games, sometimes just one. It just depends really. If you have a secondary that does better or you're more comfortable with, why not use them? It only makes sense.

Yeah I just say this from the perspective of "If I was good enough I'd like to just use Goro, but I'm not so I won't." Picking up characters in MKX is easy, and I'm very much in the boat of playing the MU chart rather than grinding the hard stuff. I have Quan in the back pocket for most of these 4-6 matchups listed for Goro anyway. (Plus I'm learning FT because why the hell not? Hahaha)

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Updated for the new year.

A lot of match ups I'm thinking improved, some other got worse.

I no longer think he has 7-3's, just several losing match ups to the top tier like Sektor, Scorpion etc.

I think Tigrar is better than I originally gave him credit for, despite his flaws. He's still around middle of the road in my opinion.