What's new

Ticket Info and Details for the Injustice Pro Series

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

The Injustice Pro Series finals are less than a week away, and we will finally get to see who will be the reigning Injustice 2 champion quite possibly for the rest of the game's life. Will Sonic Fox defend his crown? Will Tweedy continue the performance that got him to the #1 ranked seed? Will Tekken Master, the Intercontinental Champ, add North America to the list? Answers to that and more will be coming at us this upcoming Tuesday.

So to remind everyone who is attending, we've got (in seeding order):

1. Noble Tweedy
2. Echo Fox SonicFox
3. bc Biohazard
4. Noble Rewind
5. Noble Semiij
6. PG Hayatei
7. DR_Gross
8. bc Honeybee
9. DF Grr
10. Viennality IrishMantis
11. Method SylverRye
12. Echo Fox Scar
13. Viennality HappyPow
14. NASR Tekken Master
15. BasicS
16. Heey Ge0rge

On commentary throughout the event, we have confirmed so far:

16 Bit
Mr. Aquaman
Ultra David
Joshua Gray
Wonderchef
Darth Arma
Mitsuowens

If you think you can make it to Chicago and want to catch the finals live, you can get some tickets here pretty cheap. If you can't make it live, but still want to watch, the bulk of the event should be taking place on the Netherrealm Twitch starting 9AM central time. The Top 4 will be played on Disney XD and I'm fairly confident they will still be streamed on Twitch (would be a very odd choice not to). I believe that covers everything you guys should need to know. Of course, TYM will be here for the play-by-play if you find yourself unable to catch things live (before anybody yells at me, I would suggest not checking Twitter/Facebook at work if you are worried about finding out results). Anything else pops up, we will update you here. Good luck to everyone playing!

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
We will be joined on the mics by Chef and Arma as well!
Do you know how long the event will be Mr. Aquaman ?Question mark? I really wanna see this, but cant really while im at work during the time it starts :( I want to at least catch some of this.

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
Do you know how long the event will be Mr. Aquaman ?Question mark? I really wanna see this, but cant really while im at work during the time it starts :( I want to at least catch some of this.
Top 4 is 9-11PM ET, rest will likely end early

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
awesome... wounder if there will be announcements by NRS? Even if it is just screenshots or concept art.. would be great to see something of the new MK game.. or just as good the mythical weapon based Master of the Universe game.

Damn. 9am Central time on a TUESDAY!?
9am? I use to dream of living in a corridor! That is like 2am Wednesday for me : ( Have to watch the vods after work and avoid all spoilers!

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I've been looking every couple of days for them to actually announce when these finals are happening. Seems weird that this is the first time I can find it. This whole second year has seemed way less organized.

Gonna be hype to watch!

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Good luck to everyone out there, I can't wait for that.

And regarding Tuesday....

I'll take national television exposure over the same 2,000 people that will watch on Twitch - or random 10-15k if it gets front paged

That is why it is on a Tuesday
What he said.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I've been looking every couple of days for them to actually announce when these finals are happening. Seems weird that this is the first time I can find it. This whole second year has seemed way less organized.

Gonna be hype to watch!
I don't mean this to just pat myself on the back, but it is stupid as hell that biggest resource to finding info on the IPS is old articles/posts I've thrown up. I wanted to include the brackets because I know for a fact they exist now, but there was no place I could find them.

awesome... wounder if there will be announcements by NRS? Even if it is just screenshots or concept art.. would be great to see something of the new MK game.. or just as good the mythical weapon based Master of the Universe game.

9am? I use to dream of living in a corridor! That is like 2am Wednesday for me : ( Have to watch the vods after work and avoid all spoilers!
Probably not, I'd be shocked if Disney would let a MK announcement fly on one of their stations geared more towards kids

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
19 mins till showtime! I will be watching....at least for an hour until my boss comes in ;)

Good luck to errrbody and TEAR IT UP!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Actually, im on somebody's else stream also showing the IPS finals and yeah....they're basically late. I hope they start soon cuz i only have a limited amount of time on my phone at work....ugh....

EDIT It's online now, but still hasn't start yet. People are actually speculating we maybe, just maaaaaaybe get some type of MK11 reveal today. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Is there anywhere I can get play by play, or some type of updated bracket? I don't care about spoilers.

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Actually, im on somebody's else stream also showing the IPS finals and yeah....they're basically late. I hope they start soon cuz i only have a limited amount of time on my phone at work....ugh....

EDIT It's online now, but still hasn't start yet. People are actually speculating we maybe, just maaaaaaybe get some type of MK11 reveal today. What do you guys think?
Would it be too far fetched to think they'd reveal MK11 in the 11th month? Boon's tweet had three 11s though, I dunno what the third one would be.

Announcement or no announcement, I know they're leaving UE3 behind and moving up to UE4. I'd imagine it's a big step working with a new engine, which is why we haven't seen or heard anything yet.