What's new

Throw Brutality Tech Found by ForeverKing and Hayatei

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Didn't see a post on this, sorry if I'm double posting. So over the weekend at the Summit, King and Hayatei found this while messing around. Basically, if you have a throw brutality, and that throw is in the range where it would kill, thus activating the brutality, the other guy cannot tech. So it's a guaranteed kill at low life, unless your opponent ducks/jumps the throw

JoeX0rX

Noob
I don’t know. When I have brutality quests(?) to do. I try it on the computer and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen them tech my killing throws. I use Noob and he has a couple of brutalities from a throw

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I don't play Scorpion, how is this Brutality triggered?

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the throw Brutalities triggering passively after meeting requirements.

For example, Shao Kahn has to input D,D,D after hitting a forward throw as the last hit to trigger his Brutality. I'm thinking for those types of Brutalities, this would not apply. I feel like there's plenty of time for the game to read a throw break before the D,D,D to trigger the Brutality. Just a thought.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
I am like 99% sure my throw brutalities with noob get Tech'd quite frequently might be character specific

Ya, there have been times where I was going for one of the throw brutalities and been been tech'd out of it a couple of times before finally getting it.