What's new

Breakthrough - Dualist This Video Will Ensure Dualist Gets Buffed

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Man, seeing some of these replies, I'm not sure if they're trolling or not.
that's how I've felt about 90% of the issues brought up that this game has had since it started.

serious topics get treated like a joke.
jokes get taken too seriously.
everyone has something to bitch about that has nothing to do with anything that really needs addressing, but have hardly a word of serious input or debate to offer and wonder why nothing changes.

:coffee:

omooba

fear the moobs
I don't know why everyone that is playing an already viable character insists on buffing them to bane status. Touch the top tiers and leave everything else but the bottom. Almost everyone has something mileena can exploit that she shouldn't be able to.
Technically no one in mkxl isn't viable other than like 2 characters. I don't think that means no buffs. We should aim for everyone being very close to the characters in mid tier. And imo this performance doesn't say much about the character it's a lot more about how disgusting forever elite is

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
After seeing that I want to smash the controller of every damn Mileena player. Also that is the worst bullshit I've seen all day.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Naturally the Mileena players won't wan't the Roll to be adjusted even when its ridiculous as hell with its absurd hitbox. Mileena players would rather say buff another character then be true to balance and get there roll adjusted to normal. even though Dualist does need buffs, and the guy that said you can make top 6 with a shit character is absolutely 100% true. it happened before, Remeber Madzin With Cyber Sub Zero top3 . and Mustard tith Cyrax day 2 after pasth tookt hem by storm befor they learned of the changes made top 8. and we know CSZ and Cyrax are not great characters by no means after 3-29-2016 patch.