What's new

Breakthrough - Dualist This Video Will Ensure Dualist Gets Buffed

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
If you mean Mileena's roll-in, she's not the only one. Check Triborg, too.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Just something I think the world should see. I won't tag Paulo in this but I still tweet him the video. I ask you do the same.
that has nothing to do with Deulist that has to do with Mileenas gay ass roll that blink out of exsistance immune to all Mids/Lows/Overheads for 98% of the roll. cuz her roll gets to break the meta and be the only move that gets away with murder, and it doesn't stop there, on different hitboxes on block it popes up for a different amount of time, and if you don't wait till exactly the exact moment she lands on her feet you can't punish it. because her Roll is obviously fair you know being the only one of its kind. kinda like old Tanya Tele. or like EX cassie nutpuch but a normal special that last longer and leads to more damage.
rant brought on by severe salt:)

Normalize Meleena roll, not saying change speed or anything like that, just make it have a hurt box while in motion, i can't count how many matches ive lost doing Armor break moves or LOW's/Mids/OH's to catch that damn thing and it goes through like its not there. i think the only thin i caght it with was a very well placed EX kuni that was dumb luck at the exact moment it was coming to the middle of travel

Last edited:

omooba

fear the moobs
guys this is obviously more if a joke than anything. yes this the main reason he needs buffs but he definitely needs buffs and this shit is definitely depressing

KingJerm731

Psn: kingjermx
I don't know why everyone that is playing an already viable character insists on buffing them to bane status. Touch the top tiers and leave everything else but the bottom. Almost everyone has something mileena can exploit that she shouldn't be able to.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I don't know why everyone that is playing an already viable character insists on buffing them to bane status. Touch the top tiers and leave everything else but the bottom. Almost everyone has something mileena can exploit that she shouldn't be able to.
Where was this attitude when ppl cried for mileena buffs? #never forget ppl wanted low sai across variations.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Yea but seriously dualist needs hitbox issue changes at the very least. I understand the idea of nerf the top tier and the mid tier will be better but dualist isn't even that. Just because @FOREVER EL1TE got top 6 with him doesn't mean the character doesn't need help or that he's as viable as other characters. The reason he got top 6 is because EL1TE is a fucking god and knows the character inside and out. Point is, fixing a character is different than buffing a character. :p