What's new

This is Why Wake Up Buttons Are So Effective in MK11

Error404

Noob
Well, you could meaty with jump kicks , but you all cried about it. Now you're stuck with a trash game with no meaties , no oki and no mix .Enjoy walking around and doing pokes for the rest of however long this game lasts.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Well, you could meaty with jump kicks , but you all cried about it. Now you're stuck with a trash game with no meaties , no oki and no mix .Enjoy walking around and doing pokes for the rest of however long this game lasts.
I thought this game was all mix? ;)

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
I've been thinking this for a while now but everyone really needs to start playing other fighting games instead of NRS's games.

People's misunderstanding of basic fighting game terms on this site & social media is sad. . . very very sad.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
As someone who dabbles in other fighters this games wakeup system has to be the worst (among dbfz which also has a ridiculous amount of wakeup options that are also free) but these concepts are common place in other fgs. The main issue is that visually the getup animation isn’t distinguishable which makes timing things harder.

The thing is that they got this right before and meaties weren’t as silly to time in older nrs games, but even injustice. Literally Injustice has a fine wakeup system and meaties are consistent and comfortable, likewise with mkx, there’s no reason why they can’t do the same for this game too.

I agree with the sentiment that the wakeup options in this game need adjustments imo. Sometimes I'll play matches where the only way I ever take any damage is my opponent does delay, wakeup grab/ neutral jump randomly and I'll literally lose because of that. Like I consistently beat them in neutral/footsies just to lose a guessing game.