HOLY SHIT, HOLY FUCKING SHIT, WTF.
I have to tell you guys i wasn't this interested in this game without this guy, but NOW, omg, the fact that not only Namco revealed him be completely buffed him to what all jin mains always wanted, i am 100% sold for T7 now.
The HOOD is a throwback to the godlike jin from T4 which came in god tier with some godlike changes.
- EWHF: now grants a tailwhip bound without being necessarily a counter hit. Note: He is the original user of the tailwhip system before T7.
-Jin now has ARMOR STANCE move: it can absorb a certain number of hits to get a juggle, doesn't seem to take damage.
- Roundhouse kick (4) now grands a bound on juggles.
- DF1,4 is still a blockstring HOLY SHIT.
- Parrys are still presend aside from the armor stance
- MA2 and Zenchin stance are still present with all followups
- Low profile Roundhouse DB3 to avoid highs now grants a free Karate knockdown punch
- Jin now has a juggle ender like Howarang and Baek Do San
- BD2,3 on juggles ensure tailwhip bound FUCK YESS.
- His DF+2+3 Fever Kick Throw IS STILL THE FUCK IN
Jin just got a lot more better, this is like my wettest dream in one char HAHA
And he pays Homage to Seishiro Kuki, my greatest Samurai SNK characters of all times by using HIS EXACTS WORDS: Kore ga Genjitsu da, which means:"THIS IS REALITY".
In other words, he is the perfect Genius that has a count of 0 defeats, so you're doomed the moment you choose him to fight, exactly as this Seishiro Kuki
Now if only NRS added Skarlet...