What's new

Question This is for Jax mains only

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
What do you punish with, weather its wiff punishing or direct punishing.

I only ask because I see no Jax wiff punishing the way I do

This message is brought to you by The Hateocracy

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
It depends on what im punishing half the time im usimg f4, 1, 3 and the other half im using 1, 2, overhead smash into en gp...this is just what I use im no expert lol

RYX

BIG PUSHER
as a new jax main, I like to dash in/back and rape any attempt at low pokes with OH/EX OH because lawl

sometimes I use his 2f2b1(?) AA grab for easy damage and to throw them back, usually if we're close to the corner and i have an opportunity to put them closer to the corner

PND i2 Gaug3

It depends on what im punishing half the time im usimg f4, 1, 3 and the other half im using 1, 2, overhead smash into en gp...this is just what I use im no expert lol
Try using f4,1 ew (stance specific), it will give you the same dmg as f4,1,3 (give or take a few percent), let you keep pressure as well.

What's the dmg on 1,2 ohs en gp?

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Try using f4,1 ew (stance specific), it will give you the same dmg as f4,1,3 (give or take a few percent), let you keep pressure as well.

What's the dmg on 1,2 ohs en gp?

Thanks ill try that... Idk the damage off the top of my head I think all together its like 24 ir 25%

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
I do that for the guaranteed 10% at the end of it and bait some wake up attacks from teleporters because it puts them a good distance away

PND i2 Gaug3

So apparently the 1, 2, overhead smash, en gp does 28% just an update lol
That's aight for a bar, I wouldn't do it tho, but that's only because i don't like to use my meter a lot, what i do might be less damage but keeps the pressure and the meter.

This is a bit different but in the rolling ball animation for stuff like scopion qnd smokes teleports, do u guys ever punish using the close ground pound for extra damage? Im pretty sure its guarenteed as long as it is done fairly quickly. Also, liu kangs bicycle kick and raidens superman you can usually use medium ground pound for even more damage.

PND i2 Gaug3

This is a bit different but in the rolling ball animation for stuff like scopion qnd smokes teleports, do u guys ever punish using the close ground pound for extra damage? Im pretty sure its guarenteed as long as it is done fairly quickly. Also, liu kangs bicycle kick and raidens superman you can usually use medium ground pound for even more damage.
yup it gets done but you have to burn it into your muscle mem

f4,ohs,ex gp for unbreakable dmg (and/or kill) sometimes ill even throw in another ex gp afterwards if i'm feelin myself. If i'm in a situation where we are midscreen and my opponent has a good amount health i'll go with the f4, ew and start pressure. I've been using b1 starters a lot lately and it seems solid once you get the timing/spacing down as it deals good damage and can lead to some gp/ex-gp mind games if finished with the dash punch.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I like his b123(?)-dashpunch chain. It can be follow up really easily with a ground pound jk air throw for a shit load of damage.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i keep hearing about f41 being stance specific....is this on block or hit?