What's new

This is extremely fair

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I dunno, I feel like Catwoman's B3 is a low priority (pun intended) on the list of bullshit things in this game that should be examined.

champdee

Noob
I mean, your showing us b3 against that high advanving string from black adam, I found this like day 1, you get a very weird bounce that you cannot combo from (unless it's a transition) So I think it's fine... if she lost it she'd suck.
fucking ocean man can punish with b12 whiff punish, its still minus 3 as well.. I dunno.. she kinda did this in the last game too a "bit"

champdee

Noob
cheetah has low profile stuff It'too as well... It's their design, not to mention her f3 kinda sucks. 31 frame startup? while b3 is like 23 I thnk?

kcd117

Noob
cheetah has low profile stuff It'too as well... It's their design, not to mention her f3 kinda sucks. 31 frame startup? while b3 is like 23 I thnk?
Cheetah has a sweep and a leap, catwoman has a huge range combo starter. And cheetah is a risky character, now catwoman... well, let's say her game has as much risk as her b3 has hurtbox.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Her B3 absolutely low profiles moves it was never intended to low profile, but I'm sure someone will tell me that QA not catching this in no way affects balance. Or something.

No one is talking about whiff punishing because most characters have some option of doing it. What they don't like is her Low Profiling Pokes/overheads/certain lows on the startup and on some recovery frames.

That being said it's in the game and probably won't be changed so best to just try to work around it

Redk9

Noob
No one is talking about whiff punishing because most characters have some option of doing it. What they don't like is her Low Profiling Pokes/overheads/certain lows on the startup and on some recovery frames.

That being said it's in the game and probably won't be changed so best to just try to work around it
Patch notes for august
Catwoman: "increased the size of her hurtbox during the recovery frames of b3 to prevent low profiling unintended moves"

Doesn't seem that difficult to fix

kcd117

Noob
We have red hood's b3 which low profiles without crushing every single normal in the game, shouldn't be that hard to make catwoman's b3 like that.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
My problem with her b3 is the hitbox itself. If I clearly jumped over her, the ears on her mask shouldn't be sending me bouncing off the wall for like half my health...

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Inb4 16 bit and his (Indiscernible vulgar language) says its working as intended.

Seriously, fuck this slut.

:mad:

Belial

Noob
I dont really know if its working as intended or not. But a lot of people complaining are making terrible arguments. Like "But i have to space it" or "but I have to use unconventional moves for punishment". The complaints from superman and black adam players are hillarious. I understand it might be hard for you to use more than 2 moves and it makes you rage, but hey, there are matchups in this game, you know. For change f23 doest autocarry you through them and you might want to use your brain and footsies.

protools27

Rebel without a scene
I think her b3 will be addressed tomorrow, but I will say that most characters have a way to punish a whiffed b3. It's not the move you choose to punish with, morsoe the timing.

kcd117

Noob
I think her b3 will be addressed tomorrow, but I will say that most characters have a way to punish a whiffed b3. It's not the move you choose to punish with, morsoe the timing.
It's not like they are blocking when you mistime the whiff punish tho, 97% of the time they are mashing b3 again lol no one wants to take that risk.