What's new

This Is A Hunt I've Longed For: Cheetah General Discussion

Hey Guys,

Whats is the most dissatisfying thing when you playing as Cheetah against another player?
Well mine is when a player does:
- Delayed wake-ups, after when you think I got this :p.
- Push block
- Counter pick
I'm curious what's yours?
Delayed wakeup lol especially after dbf1 ender, oki timings for delayed wakeup are weird. Dash up S2, S2 gets poked out of. Dash up d1, s2 gets poked. Only real oki is just dashingup and doing 332 or wait out the delay wakeup and possibly d1 tic.
Thats if you dont want to sit there holding your f3.

Ponkster found b12 is great for oki on pretty much any ender but risky for the opponents that will poke out of the huge gap

Any combo ending with air db2 is great for every oki, a jump in with delayed j1 will meaty max delayed wu and jail into her high 112 string, it also stuffs things like robins sword dance, batmans up batarang, and green lanterns wu

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Only if you can stay in. Otherwise her wus are annoying [emoji30]

Looks like B2 is a reaaaallllyyyy difficult thing to deal with.

Really bad

I've never seen an anti-air make so much difference or get so much use in a matchup before. Like watching revet and tweedy in Wotg this week I seeing Tweedy do like 3 B2's in a row and it's looks impossible to whiff punish unless you make like hard read on a leap or something

Looks like B2 is a reaaaallllyyyy difficult thing to deal with.

Really bad

I've never seen an anti-air make so much difference or get so much use in a matchup before. Like watching revet and tweedy in Wotg this week I seeing Tweedy do like 3 B2's in a row and it's looks impossible to whiff punish unless you make like hard read on a leap or something
Ohhh yeah that shit. Lol yeah there's almost no jumping in on her with her special with all the lasers, her air projectile, and b2 (which really needs to have extra recovery added to it) your fkd

But who caught that revet vs starfire match???!! OOOOOOOOOWEEEEEE!!! Makes me hype to just grind match ups lol

geogeolivero

Sindel where are you
New trend these days, watch out for neutral jumps that's wiff punish your down 1 grab, down 1 down 3, down 1 down back 1. Annoying little bastards hahahahahaha. Now im trying to punish that with a down 2, or jump 2. How do you guys counter that?

New trend these days, watch out for neutral jumps that's wiff punish your down 1 grab, down 1 down 3, down 1 down back 1. Annoying little bastards hahahahahaha. Now im trying to punish that with a down 2, or jump 2. How do you guys counter that?
D2 or s2(hit or block confirm to tic throw on a hard read or 223) i tend to d1 - ia dive or d1-instant nj2. But it's a read based off if they're always jumping out of tic throws.

In poke wars I've found it better to not even try to tic off of d1 being blocked. Just go for the guranteed b2(grab) dd and oki from there. B2(grab) bb for more damage

Anyone know a good way to punish Flash's RMS F1? The mid charge? Its supposed to be like -17 or so

geogeolivero

Sindel where are you
I never did try to punish that, ok so its going to be training mode to test that, i guess a instant air Primal rage would be an idea, bcus of the pushback. Dash forward tick throw, they will be expecting a down 3 anyways :)

I never did try to punish that, ok so its going to be training mode to test that, i guess a instant air Primal rage would be an idea, bcus of the pushback. Dash forward tick throw, they will be expecting a down 3 anyways :)
I tried my fastest ia dive and i couldnt catch it. Did you find anything lol?

geogeolivero

Sindel where are you
Sorry, didn't yet, i will try to find something tomorrow, it will be nice to have a video on how to punish all charachters :)