What's new

This guy thinks kabal is god tier

Tim Static

Adminerator
Hecatomb said:
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=145908&page=7

This thread makes me laugh. This guy wont give up, he thinks Kabal is god tier
hahaha....I'm ready to put my keyboard through this guys skull... :lol: :twisted:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I posted a nice reply to all the posts I missed recently. I almost forgot about the thread. It's like if I went on a SF3 board and preached that Chun Li is God Tier and should be banned or something, well not exactly because I kinda know something about the game at least.

RoGE

Noob
Great post Shock, you pretty much said all that needs to be said.

I don't know why people think the games broken, I mean just about every fighting game has 100% combos..

lol (¯`·._(UMK3 Sucks)_.·´¯) right under your name, thats funny :lol:

I don't know whats worse, people from SRK not knowing what they are talking about.

Or Members from this very site badmouthing MK2 over and over. UMK3 is more deep and more balanced. Theirs some shit that sucks about MK2 but to say it is not a good game at all. You might as well take off every subforum of this website and leave it UMK3 only.

Its just like the Wiki, UMK3 moveset gets added and their is a paragraph explaining it. MK2 moveset gets added and its just like "moveset added"

People here should show some love towards all MKs. IMO because I'll play the fuck out of them all. To play only 1 MK man thats boring.

Tim Static

Adminerator
ÐarkMoon said:
I don't know whats worse, people from SRK not knowing what they are talking about.

Or Members from this very site badmouthing MK2 over and over. UMK3 is more deep and more balanced. Theirs some shit that sucks about MK2 but to say it is not a good game at all. You might as well take off every subforum of this website and leave it UMK3 only.

Its just like the Wiki, UMK3 moveset gets added and their is a paragraph explaining it. MK2 moveset gets added and its just like "moveset added"

People here should show some love towards all MKs. IMO because I'll play the fuck out of them all. To play only 1 MK man thats boring.
I LOVE MKII. I play it alot, especially the shitty port on my PSP.

I dont want to play all of them....espeically MK3 & the 3-Ds...but I know what your saying and I agree.

i think kabal is "god tier" everyone who plays against kabal changes their strategy the moment he is picked plus he has the whitest air force ones in the game plus tony hawk knee pads

Tim Static said:
ÐarkMoon said:

I dont want to play all of them....espeically MK3 & the 3-Ds...but I know what your saying and I agree.
The ports may be shitty, but I have to tell ya. The MKs on PSP look pretty damn good, I was impressed.

Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
Tim Static said:
ÐarkMoon said:

The ports may be shitty, but I have to tell ya. The MKs on PSP look pretty damn good, I was impressed.

Yeah midway arcade treasures extended play? I love how it looks, looks beautifull/crisp on the psp, i just wish they would of replaced mk3 with umk3 or just add it in.

Man.. I just read some of that SRK post. I like how guys that have not played UMK3 since it was in the arcade are giving there 2 cents :lol: That's why I stoped posting at SRK, to much drama IMO. I'm Sir-Jabs-Alot over at SRK also. I joined SRK in 2002 btw ;)

Hey Shock awesome post man.

argeezy said:
Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
Tim Static said:
ÐarkMoon said:

i just wish they would of replaced mk3 with umk3 or just add it in.
Yeah same here wtf

Tim Static

Adminerator
Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
argeezy said:
Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
Tim Static said:
ÐarkMoon said:

i just wish they would of replaced mk3 with umk3 or just add it in.
Yeah same here wtf
Yes, I agree they did look good, and dont get me wrong, I played THE SHIT outta them working 3rd shift and all. MK1 actually is the best of the 3 on MAT:EP easily, and NOT just because of NO LOADING TIMES....it played the most authentic to its arcade counterpart.

I cant stand MK3 since UMK3 first came out, but since their was no UMK3 port on there, I of course played the shit out of it, No kick/punch starters, wierd inf's, U.Sub-Zero in the "God Tier" lol...crazy inf with ol' Turk-Zero, ftw.

It sucks now that I have to take my PSP AND my DS to play them all.

MK 2-D Anthology anybody? 360, PS3, Wii, PSP only? anybody?

Tim Static said:
I'd buy it and I'm sure a lot of people would worldwide.

If the sales for MKII PS3, UMK3 XBL, and UMK DS are good. I'm sure something like an MK collection is not to far down the road.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
Tim Static said:

If the sales for MKII PS3, UMK3 XBL, and UMK DS are good. I'm sure something like an MK collection is not to far down the road.
Definitely.

The world also needs an arcade exact port of MK4. Say what you want about it, and its probably true, but it was a lot of fun for what it was...a so-so 2.5-D fighter :D

Tim Static said:
Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
Tim Static said:

Definitely.

The world also needs an arcade exact port of MK4. Say what you want about it, and its probably true, but it was a lot of fun for what it was...a so-so 2.5-D fighter :D
I played it a lot in the arcade days. I know a lot of people dislike it but I had a lot of fun playing it.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
Tim Static said:
Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
Tim Static said:

Definitely.

I played it a lot in the arcade days. I know a lot of people dislike it but I had a lot of fun playing it.
Me too. Used to hustle kids at Putt-Putt on it back in the day. Yeah I worked there, but I'd let them beat me pretty convincingly, then offer a bet, sometimes cash, mostly tokens, then rape them so fast they never knew what hit 'em, lol...

But in the scheme of thins, MK4 sucks balls compared to UMK3, MKII & MK1.

But MK4 > 3-D home MK's :D