What's new

This game is boring to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroBreezy

TYM's wanted hero
I know realize alot of ppl on here get upset when you talk trash about their game, but I could care less. Yet again, we have a slowing but surely dying game that will not last long in tournaments. If you guys think seeing the same characters in top 8
is hype, then I guess watching the Patriots go the Superbowl every year is fun to watch as well.

SLy

Noob
Really? I always feel like its alot to unpack between good players. But I do get what you mean. It depends on who you're watching and what you’re personally watching out for.

AfroBreezy

TYM's wanted hero
I barely watched it. That's the funny part. I watched one match, got bored, and went straight back to watching Tekken 7.

Immortal

Blind justice....
I know realize alot of ppl on here get upset when you talk trash about their game, but I could care less. Yet again, we have a slowing but surely dying game that will not last long in tournaments. If you guys think seeing the same characters in top 8
is hype, then I guess watching the Patriots go the Superbowl every year is fun to watch as well.
No idea why you watched it at all, since it's so boring for you that you felt you need to create a thread about it here and tell us all about it.

Here is a simple solution for you: don't watch and then you wont feel the need to create such a moronic threads.

Problem solved.

Btw. it is great for me, so many hype matches at CEO.

Dying game? My man, MK11 is having the biggest tournament turnout in the history of the franchise.
Actually no and correct me if I'm wrong but MKX did much better around this time frame than MK11 is doing. EVO is where we can REALLY gauge the participation of the community.

FanTalk

The 5th Yonko
I barely watched it. That's the funny part. I watched one match, got bored, and went straight back to watching Tekken 7.

I'm sorry you feel that way but the facts don't match your statements:
  1. As someone already put it, MK11 is having more tournament entry's than the past NRS games.
  2. CEO19 proved that so many people are grinding, new competition and major upsets that happen. You said you didn't watch, sure okay well you missed out on 1 of the most insane matches. Pro players being eliminated by new players like Pillow with Kotal Kahn. Big names being eliminated.
  3. Every top character well be used in Top 8. Every FGC tourny can relate to this. Find a better excuse.

No idea why you watched it at all, since it's so boring for you that you felt you need to create a thread about it here and tell us all about it.

Here is a simple solution for you: don't watch and then you wont feel the need to create such a moronic threads.

Problem solved.

The problem here is that this is a forum and just because you don't agree with the man or what he's saying doesn't mean it's a moronic thread or he's stupid for saying it. And since when did having criticism of something mean you absolutely hated the thing you are talking about/playing/watching? Such attitudes is what curtails growth and this community needs less of that and more development.

I've seen people make threads literally 10x worst than what you think this one is and I haven't seen you insult them nor react to them in this way. How can we encourage everyone to sit down and express their opinions while in the same vein attack them for saying it, in an open forum nonetheless?

AfroBreezy

TYM's wanted hero
  1. As someone already put it, MK11 is having more tournament entry's than the past NRS games.
  2. CEO19 proved that so many people are grinding, new competition and major upsets that happen. You said you didn't watch, sure okay well you missed out on 1 of the most insane matches. Pro players being eliminated by new players like Pillow with Kotal Kahn. Big names being eliminated.
  3. Every top character well be used in Top 8. Every FGC tourny can relate to this. Find a better excuse.
The veiw count speak louder than words

Furious Pillow only won the match because he (Hayatei) didn't know the match-up and how you could easily react to Kotal's stuff and even neutral block them. I wouldn't call it an "insane" match, kind of a bad match-up honestly and Big names get eliminated all the time this is nothing new.

GothamInGray

Hanzo Main
This. The competition is closer than ever. The upsets and tight matches have been crazy this weekend.

FanTalk

The 5th Yonko
Furious Pillow only won the match because he (Hayatei) didn't know the match-up and how you could easily react to Kotal's stuff and even neutral block them. I wouldn't call it an "insane" match, kind of a bad match-up honestly and Big names get eliminated all the time this is nothing new.

I hate people like you who try to downplay someone's W. Pillow won perfectly. He made all the right reads and call outs and acted on it. Why can't you people just admit Pillow is a good player and he won.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
What? That's stupid to say. You can understand a lot of things and still find it boring to watch. I find golf boring yet I still understand.
If you don’t fully understand something you’ll be less likely to become invested or to be hype when you see high level of play, like for example, if you witness someone pull off something extremely hard or technical to do. If you don’t know what’s going on, it’s harder to understand what’s at stake or what exactly players are accomplishing.

I have no interest in this game. First time since MK9 that I have played the game, then shelved it as opposed to playing it endlessly. It never felt right for me. If people like it, GREAT, im jealous. I didn't buy it to dislike it lol. It is just really boring for me to play let alone watch.

AfroBreezy

TYM's wanted hero

Problem solved.

[/QU
Sounds like a you problem?

I love watching MK11 because every match feels tense as hell. It's the same reason I love playing it.
Coming from someone who mains scorpion

AfroBreezy

TYM's wanted hero
I have no interest in this game. First time since MK9 that I have played the game, then shelved it as opposed to playing it endlessly. It never felt right for me. If people like it, GREAT, im jealous. I didn't buy it to dislike it lol. It is just really boring for me to play let alone watch.
Thank you. Someone here with a actual brain understands

I hate people like you who try to downplay someone's W. Pillow won perfectly. He made all the right reads and call outs and acted on it. Why can't you people just admit Pillow is a good player and he won.
You could easily see in Hayatei's game play that he did not know the match-up and it was expected not to because nobody plays Kotal Kahn competitively. The last person to do that was Coach Steve and he dropped him even before Combo Breaker. As a Kotal main myself, I was disgusted with how much Hayatei kept letting him get away with some basic things but I can't even argue with it because he didn't know the match.

And who's taking anything away from Pillow? He won it, yes, but let's be honest here about it: he got lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.