What's new

This evil Sindel combo [Loud and Klear]...

I have actually achieved 100% salt levels. Can anyone tell me if this combo is actually worth learning: j2, db2, j2 x bf3 AMP, j2, db2, j2 x bf3 AMP, j2, db2, j2, b2, b3,4 x bf1. I've gotten it maybe 20 times out of 100 attempts. The bf3 is inconsistent as hell. I don't understand as the command window shows me inputting it correctly + it feels like I'm pressing bf3 immediately following the second j2 with appropriate timing. I tried slowing it down and that helped, but it's still inconsistent, and considering that I'll have to speed up the inputs on shorter characters I'm wondering if it's reasonable to invest more time into practicing it.

Has anyone here successfully integrated this combo into their games?

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
I can do this combo successfully 80% of the time I'd say. I had the same issue you're experiencing in my initial attempts, but you can only hone it away with practice because there's a certain rhythm that you need to develop. Try to break it down and chew on it gradually. The only real nasty thing about this combo is that Sindel's J2 is pretty bad. In the animation she whips her hair straight forward instead of trying to hit what's below her in a diagonal motion like a regular JP. So good luck doing that on the shorter aka female characters, that's where the real challenge of this combo is.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Theres a sweet spot for the first jump 2 to hit after that the kombo kinda works easy enough too early the jump 2 will whiff too late and youll hit the ground before your float input comes out. Also dont only practice that string switch it up with jump kicks etc too see all the different timings from air to air etc.