What's new

Third Variation renamed

I think one of his skins is called Speed Demon. My guess is that they don't want a variation name to be the same as one of his skins.

Still they could have come up with something better then The Spins.

ColeBurns

What's this 'Neutral' you speak of?
What I really don't get is that there's now another preset called Speed Demon, but it's literally just mean streak.. Without rolling buzzsaw. I.. I just don't understand.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I don't use him but when I was messing around with the kustomization one day, I renamed him "Not The Flash"

I think one of his skins is called Speed Demon. My guess is that they don't want a variation name to be the same as one of his skins.

Still they could have come up with something better then The Spins.
Idk about that because Noob has a skin named Pitch Black which is also his third variation.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol they must have had to really think twice not to reuse names with Noob. I like Black Ice but that's one of his masks I think.

y0da

Noob
I got used to Speed Demon, now it's just... the spins. I get that it's his catch phrase, but other variation names aren't ripping off ones midfight dialogue and that's what makes it too dumbass ...obvious and cheap.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
No reason, to not call this variation Speed Demon. It has been long enough, to be recognized, when spoken.

Should we be complaining to NRS to change it back?

If it was up to me I would have called his meanstreak variation speed demon since that one is all about nomad dash and dash canceling. Meanstreak would have fit better for his 3rd variation since this one has high hitting longer combos complexity.