What's new

General/Other Thinking of switching. Need help!

skumz

So I have decide to get competitive with injustice and start doing tourneys. I have a backup that I use which is Raven but I am currently in a character crisis for my main character. I cannot decide whether I should continue to main Catwoman or makr the switch to Harley. I love both characters and can't seem to separate from either. But unfortunately on one can be chosen bc I want to put my heart and dedication into one. I can to the Harley thread to get insight on what I should do. Should stay with Catwoman or should I main Harley. Plz give me your thoughts on this dilemma.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Neither Harley nor Catwoman.
Go with Batgirl or WW.
They win tournaments.
What tourney have they won?
And no offense, one of the reasons we don't see characters like them more represented is because of people like you that turn prospective players away from the characters that require more effort and don't profit as easily as other characters.

On topic Harley requires more patience and you'll have to be able to use her projectiles competently, she doesn't look like she's entirely a rushdown or zoning character. Catwoman has hella mix-ups and is more in your face. Pick whatever fits you as a player more.

skumz

What tourney have they won?
And no offense, one of the reasons we don't see characters like them more represented is because of people like you that turn prospective players away from the characters that require more effort and don't profit as easily as other characters.

On topic Harley requires more patience and you'll have to be able to use her projectiles competently, she doesn't look like she's entirely a rushdown or zoning character. Catwoman has hella mix-ups and is more in your face. Pick whatever fits you as a player more.
You make a lot of sense. Thank you gor a in depth answer. God it is so hard to choose when you love thrm both! Lol! I have been playing with CW for a month and a half now and I know a lot about her. But Harley is so fun! Decisions, decisions.

I will admit, I always thought Bane was dope. Not as brain dead as grundy. A true traditional grappler. With Bane you got work for it.

Bane isn't as weak as people think he is. Like you said, he just isn't braindead. Hell we got loads of interesting tech, including one with its own acronym!. Seriously, stop by the bane forum. You might be surprised.

Or you could go Harley. I have a lot of respect for Harley players.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

skumz

Bane isn't as weak as people think he is. Like you said, he just isn't braindead. Hell we got loads of interesting tech, including one with its own acronym!. Seriously, stop by the bane forum. You might be surprised.

Or you could go Harley. I have a lot of respect for Harley players.

I definitely intend on learning bane some. Like I said I actually enjoy him, which is rare bc I normally don't like grapplers.

As far as Harley is concerned, the only problem is how bad she struggles against zoners so bad! With CW I don't struggle as much with zoners like most people think she does. Her Xfactor lies in MB catdash. Time it right on a zoner, and the rest is history. As well as he jumping medium. Which is really good bc if her whip hits she gets enough stun to go into catdash. Harley tough matchups are extremely tough. But God I love her Harley!

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2