What's new

General/Other These Forums are Dead Let's Get Some Discussion

Night Prowler

Rune Jerk
Not sure where to post this so i'll just dump it here. For those who don't know, you can double trance-whiff off BOTH B21,B21,B11>trance and B3 1+2, B21, B11> trance. Here are the videos, the quality blows but you can confirm i'm not dropping the combo by looking at the top left corner after i skydrop obviously.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
Not sure where to post this so i'll just dump it here. For those who don't know, you can double trance-whiff off BOTH B21,B21,B11>trance and B3 1+2, B21, B11> trance. Here are the videos, the quality blows but you can confirm i'm not dropping the combo by looking at the top left corner after i skydrop obviously.

Under_The_Mayo wouldn't this extend the mayo trap to a lot of damage ... and what do you have to say for your self for not finding this first. Good job Night tho

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Under_The_Mayo wouldn't this extend the mayo trap to a lot of damage ... and what do you have to say for your self for not finding this first. Good job Night tho
Yeah, you can technically do the mayo trap off any starter if you get it right for the double trance. It's just that 112 it's the absolutely most guaranteed to get because of the long window.

Night Prowler

Rune Jerk

KingRey

Noob
I have read most of the post here and thought I would share my favorite come back story. The match was in the final round and both of us had enough life to take about 5 hits of chip damage. I had no meter to do a rune trap so I decided to space out and wait for a projectile to jump over and close the gap. After jumping over the projectile I decided to do Quan's overhead attack into skydrop just in case it was blocked. It of course was blocked and I directed my skydrop to land in front of my opponent. After landing I did a d+4 into medium rune for the win. Luckily his attacks whiffed when I landed in front of him lol.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
I love quan. My 4th most played character. I wont go into the complaints about the char, we all know them. But for pure lulziness:

B3 1+2 xx uppercut. And yes, i mean 'xx'. Lol. I dont care how punishable it is on whiff, people are so happy to not get hit by the launcher, that they mash...and get sent to the heavens.

Anti air upper cut > ex skelly boost. Makes your opponent do crazy things.

B1 round ender. Quan bitch slap is the best normal in the game (back) hands down

Explosive combat win with contact from a trance. It looks like quan literally woolayed and you exploded. Get fucked son.

YOLO ex trance to get the winning combo. You could salt a whole factory of chips when that happens. Fucking.....awesome...

Quan is not a character i play at tournaments, but he is full of ridiculous moments. Its just....his way.

DemoniChris

Lord of the Sick
I love quan. My 4th most played character. I wont go into the complaints about the char, we all know them. But for pure lulziness:

B3 1+2 xx uppercut. And yes, i mean 'xx'. Lol. I dont care how punishable it is on whiff, people are so happy to not get hit by the launcher, that they mash...and get sent to the heavens.
I also love doing this almost every time they block both hits. I should start doing EX runes after b3 1+2 more often though..

I have a quan chi Comeback for you guys. Ermacio was playing quan for no reason and this was the result.
He just didn't give a fuck and it worked. Craziness.
HGTV DrFlash44 Insuperable STB Shujinkydink
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE