What's new

General/Other These Forums are Dead Let's Get Some Discussion

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
It's +25 full screen. +18 3/4 screen. Slightly further than 3/4 gives you free EX rune. Pretty sure half-screen is unjumpable trance.
The problem with this is that runes do not reach full screen unlike freddy's claws. that's the big difference. And even if you get a free blocked trance it does 1% chip and is full combo at midscreen.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
if they block a skull at 3/4 screen they have to block a rune. its a frame trap.

Insuperable im talking about like dashing back, forcing their JIP to whiff, and then coming in with b21
That's what I do :p It's actually really good, but if they do that naked jump in to cross over that people do for some reason lmao, the b21 will whiff and they can dash in for full combo if they have a fast enough string. The b2 hitbox is really odd :(

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
That's what I do :p It's actually really good, but if they do that naked jump in to cross over that people do for some reason lmao, the b21 will whiff and they can dash in for full combo if they have a fast enough string. The b2 hitbox is really odd :(
sometimes if they block b21, ill backdash and do b3 1+2, it counters there poke and the awesome hitbox on b3 can sometimes AA them if they jump at you.

Makes you feel so BADASS

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
also b21 looks like it would be negative, but it's neutral and if people don't know they're frame data it can help

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
also b21 looks like it would be negative, but it's neutral and if people don't know they're frame data it can help
hahahaha I honestly didn't know b2,1 was 0 until Sombreness posted the frame data, so I never used it until I saw it :p

sometimes if they block b21, ill backdash and do b3 1+2, it counters there poke and the awesome hitbox on b3 can sometimes AA them if they jump at you.

Makes you feel so BADASS
lmaoooo the best feeling is b3,1+2ing someone's poke and having them get super salty. B3,1+2 = the new rune trap?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
hahahaha I honestly didn't know b2,1 was 0 until Sombreness posted the frame data, so I never used it until I saw it :p

lmaoooo the best feeling is b3,1+2ing someone's poke and having them get super salty. B3,1+2 = the new rune trap?
post some matches w reo in here you vs kabal

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!

Nah man it's the original rune trap

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
I stuffed Liu Kang's x-ray with a standing 4 to seal the round. Always humiliating stuffing those :x
Lol that's awesome standing 4 is prob the worst normal in the game after shang tsung's upper cut. One time my friend was vortexing me with scorpion and he messed up and 4 speared me instead of f4 spear. I went to do something after the standing 4 and got caught with the spear like an idiot. Months later I tried the same thing, but with 4 trance and it blew up in my face. Don't try it.

Okay, super serial question (Joke aside, I am being serious):

What if I told you Quan Chi is being held back by importance being placed on rune trap?
Care to elaborate? I recently starting my Woolay and since I have to build him from the ground up it would be nice to get a different perspective on how to play this character.