What's new

There's a petition to bring Havik as DLC in MK11 - if you're interested, check it out!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Before you say anything, YES, I KNOW petitions almost never work. However, a decent Havik fan is starting to make tweets about the Cleric of Chaos (managed to make a video game site mention it, I think) and is gathering signatures to show to NRS.

With a possible KP2 and 3 slowly rearing their heads, fellow Havik fans might want to check it out and show their support.

Link is below, for anyone interested.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Oh, is there a history of people making threads about petitions here?
Yes, once the game was announced it's all we would see here. Shaggy, Mileena, etc., etc., even one where someone wanted the team at NRS fired for not adding in Rain.

I think it's noble when it comes from a good place but to be realistic here, NRS probably have all the line-up of characters already chosen, models are being made, and considering the money it costs, I'm not sure if a petition would make them change their mind.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I'll pass on this, at this point its pretty obvious Havik is one of the more popular 3D characters and NRS is likely aware of his fanbase.

After the whole Rain fiasco, I'm pretty sure NRS will just do what they want, they've beat the desire to want specific characters out of me... just as they probably intended :(

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
YES! At the very beginning stages of the game even before release. It was rampant! So character petitions are fucking played out since week 1.
Oh, man, this place was different prelaunch.
Yes, once the game was announced it's all we would see here. Shaggy, Mileena, etc
Hey! I'm riding that Mileena train to my dying days.
#NeverLoseHope

kcd117

Noob
I like Havik. He always had some interesting design imo, and I’d like to see him back.

I imagine he’d fit a very high risk/very high reward mixup heavy kinda character. KB self harm moves that buff him doubling his dmg in exchange for like 20% health, would be glorious lol.

dark55

Noob
what SHOULD happen and i personally feel its one of the ways to extend the game life of mk11 is to add hella MK CHARACTERS b4 adding guest characters. Tired of seeing extra characters not in the MK universe when its an MK game.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
what SHOULD happen and i personally feel its one of the ways to extend the game life of mk11 is to add hella MK CHARACTERS b4 adding guest characters. Tired of seeing extra characters not in the MK universe when its an MK game.
I agree.
Not gonna happen though.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Petitions worked for Tremor. Ed was talking mad shit about him during MK9, retweeting posts about how nobody knows who he is or people asking why anyone would want him. Then MKX rolled around and Ed said the biggest reason Tremor got in was the 5k+ signatures he got during mk9.

I imagine the same is true for Fujin. He had a massive fan push during MKX, and now he's here for MK11