What's new

"There are no bad seeds, just bad men" - Poison Ivy General Discussion Thread

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Can you please tell me why she's top 5?
Because a top 5 character doesn't have more losing MUs than a top 10 character.

Fate, cyrbog, Superman, beetle, starfire are her losing MUs I'm. And possibly more.

The top lose 1-2 MUs at most.

Can you please tell me why she's top 5?
Because a top 5 character doesn't have more losing MUs than a top 10 character.

Fate, cyrbog, Superman, beetle, starfire are her losing MUs I'm. And possibly more.

The top lose 1-2 MUs at most.
I would argue 3 of those fit the archetype of hard zoner and the other 2 have air dashes and diagonal projectiles. I think those matchups became considerably easier for her and now that d1 vine combos and you can convert into restand then setup trait. It's the dirtiest thing I've seen since watching 3 balance patches that haven't adjusted flashes 50/50's.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
If I'm a bum why do I pay enough taxes to support your food stamps? She's too good now. Get the fuck over it. If your go to argument is to say "bum," you're probably also the type that likes to smell your own farts.
Lol damn you’re mad butthurt lmao. No food stamps here buddy but thanks for showing some racism!

We can definitely get into it tho lol. You can be the next BUM I have to correct on this sight

xKhaoTik

I would argue 3 of those fit the archetype of hard zoner and the other 2 have air dashes and diagonal projectiles. I think those matchups became considerably easier for her and now that d1 vine combos and you can convert into restand then setup trait. It's the dirtiest thing I've seen since watching 3 balance patches that haven't adjusted flashes 50/50's.
D1 vine is just like d1 MB whip. Nothing different there and d1 vine is much easier to blow up than d1 mb whip

She always had restands into trait setups.

Know the character before speaking please

What racism? Your assumption of racism would in fact make you the racist. Not going to indulge that at all or go down that road.

xKhaoTik

What racism? Your assumption of racism would in fact make you the racist. Not going to indulge that at all or go down that road.
You came in with fake news, I call you out on it, and then you talk about food stamps.

Don’t think you’re slick because you’re not lol people here caught that slight shit too.

All you’re doing is making yourself look stupid in the long run. I just like to keep it going because eventually more and more people will see the dumb shit people like you post and then y’all will say something out of line then BAN.

So let’s play buddy! I’m gonna win lol

First, the character is dramatically different.

But more importantly, you just spelled out your motives and entire game-plan for me in text which is blatant provocation and cyber harassment, which if you need a history lesson, you started. So I'll just make a note of that. Thank you. The game just ended.

xKhaoTik

First, the character is dramatically different.

But more importantly, you just spelled out your motives and entire game-plan for me in text which is blatant provocation and cyber harassment, which if you need a history lesson, you started. So I'll just make a note of that. Thank you. The game just ended.
Yea because coming in here screaming fuck people is totally not starting anything right? And let’s not forgot how you called me a scrub yesterday after I had to correct you for the dumb shit.

Lol @ cyber harassment. Nice try. Block me if you want because im just going to keep calling you and everyone else out for the stupidness.

Game still on! Man up

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
Yeah, Ivy’s pressure improved and she has an easier d1 punish and she no longer gets blown up for burning a bar on MB Datura, does that really affect her match up chart that much? I wouldn’t imagine it does.

Yeah, Ivy’s pressure improved and she has an easier d1 punish and she no longer gets blown up for burning a bar on MB Datura, does that really affect her match up chart that much? I wouldn’t imagine it does.
Thanks for engaging in a discussion instead of calling me a bum. Using fate, no i have no problem. But as batman, I find it incredibly difficult now.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Honestly, the MB hammer move didn't really make a difference it still whiffs on some characters and it really sucks.

Last edited: