What's new

"There are no bad seeds, just bad men" - Poison Ivy General Discussion Thread

XxSYNDROISxX

"Challenging Goro eh?"
Grodds bottom 1 without any pressure, imo I think if you can't do the cancels there's no point playing the character but each to their own
I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with that God is in no way at the bottom

GJX7

Your Mediocrity Is Killing Me
I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with that God is in no way at the bottom
I think he's definitely bottom 10 when played at a high level and bottom 3 without the cancels.

His strings are riddled with gaps; his buttons are slow and very stubby compared to other characters; he has nothing that can hit you outside of pretty much point blank range; the only 'neutral' he has is his leap and due to its floaty nature and his huge hit box it can be fairly easily anti-aired.

I think in such a neutral heavy, zoney game like Injustice he is at a strong disadvantage compared to most of the cast.

XxSYNDROISxX

"Challenging Goro eh?"
I think he's definitely bottom 10 when played at a high level and bottom 3 without the cancels.

His strings are riddled with gaps; his buttons are slow and very stubby compared to other characters; he has nothing that can hit you outside of pretty much point blank range; the only 'neutral' he has is his leap and due to its floaty nature and his huge hit box it can be fairly easily anti-aired.

I think in such a neutral heavy, zoney game like Injustice he is at a strong disadvantage compared to most of the cast.
As you said my friend to each his own

XxSYNDROISxX

"Challenging Goro eh?"
Dude I'm a fan. Plays Gorilla Grodd, hardest character in the game, that plays neutral over pressure on the analogue stick of a 360 controller while playing on an xbox 1 AND you still think he's good. You're alright man aha
One of the main reasons why use the joystick is cuz that 360 d-pad sucks immensely

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Back with some Poison Ivy vids. Just here to show you the awesome range that Poison Ivy's Supermove has, like really, it's really really good. Just in case you were wondering, I've checked this on Cheetah/Vixen which is a female character and it works as well.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Too bad it’s death on block lol. Didn’t realize the range was that massive tho
Back with some Poison Ivy vids. Just here to show you the awesome range that Poison Ivy's Supermove has, like really, it's really really good. Just in case you were wondering, I've checked this on Cheetah/Vixen which is a female character and it works as well.

I bet a lot of ppl will pick up Ivy now, 90% will drop her after realizing she is still hard to play.
No one is yet sure about her position in meta, but i predict she'll be top 5-10